Final Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

I had such a great time writing this and reading all your punny, clever, and (sometimes repeative) comments. You guys really made this story what it was. Without all this absolutely astonishing feedback, I probably would've given up on this book by Chapter 5. Seriously!! Nearly 23k reads at the time I'm writing this and the book wasn't even finished! That's really impressive!

That being said, I'm afraid this is the end. I cannot thank you enough for your endless support for this ship and this story.

Oh! If, for some reason, you want to draw fanart for this fix, please tag it to #Table15 or, for Tumblr, #fic: table 15 ! I'd love to see all your lovely drawings!! <3

That being said, I'm sad to see this fic go. It has been one hell of a ride. You all have been a fantastic audience! I hope you join me in my next fanfiction, whatever it may be!

Thank you again, and all the best
-MelchiorFlyer (02-07-16)

P.S. I was Melly, if you didn't connect that already. Pretty good self-insert eh? I put my fictional life on the line, and so many of you cared! It was fantastic! It's not often that I see self-inserted characters inspire so many emotions in the readers. That encourages me as a writer. :)

This book is not meant to accurately reflect the sexual preferences of Mr. Mark Fischbach and Mr. Sean Mcloughlin. It was entirely fictional, unfortunately. Thank you for reading!