Chapter 3: Nightmares...

To say that I was beyond pissed off right now is an understatement! How could she do this to me? How can she be gone from my life for the past four years without a word and then take a job here in San Francisco? To be MY physical therapist from all things? She seriously has some f'ing balls!

I made my way outside the building avoiding anyone who glanced at me. I had the look and everyone who knew me knew the look. The "don't talk to me and stay the f*** away from me" look. 

Outside I saw the person who had driven me here. I can drive, but I try not too so I can give my healing joints a break.

"Hey baby! That was fast! How did it go?" my girlfriend of six months asked.

Glaring at her I shook my head "Fine!" I grunted walking by her. I know I shouldn't take my anger out on her but I couldn't help it.

I could hear her heels on the sidewalk behind me "Colin! What is the matter? Did I do anything wrong?" Vanessa asked.

I stopped on my tracks and let out a loud scream! "AAAAWWWWW!!!"

"Colin? Baby what's the matter? Why are you screaming?" Vanessa was in front of me putting her hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

I stopped my screaming and tried to control my breathing. After a minute or so I was calmer.

"Baby! What just happened? Did Baalke piss you off again?" she asked quizzically but I couldn't tell her. Not yet anyways.

"Vanessa...I really don't want to talk about it right now. I will tell you later, alright?!" stepping away from her I proceeded to head to my car and go home. I needed to lay down...maybe when I woke up it would have been all a nightmare...I didn't want to believe that the love of my life, Aliana was back in my life.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once we made it home I went straight to my room and laid on my bed. I had a headache and I was sore so Vanessa was nice enough to give me my pain medication. It's for pain management and I try not to take too many since I know they can be addicting.

I fell asleep shortly but I had dreams about Aliana.

Dream sequence...

We were at the restaurant where our families and friends were celebrating after our College graduation. I was a nervous wreck because I was actually going to propose to Aliana. I loved her so much that I had to spend the rest of my life with her. She was everything to me...

She was sitting down to my left talking to our friend Rachel. Aliana had been acting different for the past hour and I had no idea why. I hope once I propose her mood will change...

Standing up I tap my fork on my glass to get everyone's attention which I did since they stopped talking and looked over to me.

"If I can have everyone's attention please? I would like to thank all of you for being here celebrating one of our greatest achievements." everyone clapped but I continued "...and speaking about achievements..." taking Aliana's hand making her cock her brow wondering what I was up too "...I would like to say that one of my best achievements this Senior year was to find this gorgeous, amazing and intelligent woman sitting next to me." raising her hand I kissed her knuckles earning awes from everyone.

"Aliana, you are  the best thing besides my family and football that is in my life. From the moment I saw you at the rally I knew I needed to meet you and make you mine. Of course you said "No way in hell will I ever date a quarterback" but after my persistence for about a week you finally gave me a chance to fall in love with me..." I chuckled at that part and she just rolled her eyes laughing with everyone else.

"All kidding aside..." taking a deep breath I continued though the room felt a bit stuffy "...like I said, you are one of the best things in my life and to be completely honest, I couldn't see myself without you in my life. You called me out when needed, you tamed me from my 'playboy' ways when no other girl could, you have been one of my biggest cheerleaders...and most of all, you love me with no conditions or reservations...you are my best friend, my companion, my partner in crime and I fall in love with you a bit more every day! When I was in high school, my biggest dream was to get a Football Scholarship, when I got to NVU my dream was to play all four years then after graduation get drafted to the NFL...which I pray happens...but the dream that I realized I wanted to come true was to find the love of my life and I found you Aliana...I love you beyond words, I miss you when you're gone and I'm complete when you are by my side. So with that said...Aliana Herrera would you be my next big achievement and be my wife...?" pulling out the box with the ring I had gotten her I opened it and got down on my knee...

"Baby girl...would you make me the happiest man alive by becoming my wife?" I said and I could hear the gasps around us.

Aliana stared at the ring then up at me. I knew she was shocked by the face expression on her face and I can see her eyes watering up. I was on my knee waiting for her response which felt like forever and it seemed like it was in slow motion.

Standing up she squeezed my hand looking down at me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she started shaking her head no "I'm so sorry Colin...but I can't marry you! I love you with all of my heart...but I can't!" Looking at her I heard her rejection echo through the room over and over again...did she just turn me down? She turned to look at everyone around us and said "I'm so sorry everyone...!" then before I could comprehend what was happening she left...while I was still on bended knee. She said no...she said she couldn't...she was sorry? She loved me with all of her heart? 

I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my chest...looking down I saw a dagger where my heart is spewing blood...she stabbed me in my heart and left me there to die...

End of Dream sequence...

Shooting up I felt my heart beat a hundred miles a minute. Placing my hand where my heart is I looked down...no blood! Laying back down I shut my eyes tight...every time I had that dream I had the same ending...Aliana rejecting my marriage proposal and walking out of my life forever with out an explanation. I've relived that nightmare for months after she had ended things four years ago. It's been a while since I've had them and now that she's back...my nightmares will begin again!

Just f'ing perfect!

A/N: 1/19/2016

Hello my readers, hope you liked this chapter. Colin had a dream/nightmare of the day that he proposed to Aliana. He was really in love with her but she rejected him without an explanation. Why do you think she said no. Will Colin find out? Will he tell his girlfriend Vanessa that the love of his life is back...and will be his therapist?

If you haven't checked out my other Colin K. fan fictions, check them out on my page...my new one is called " Feenin' ".

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting! Bye!