>>YOU AGAIN!!<<

Arianna P.O.V

I was just laying on my bed texting when my mom screamed my name from downstairs. I really did not want to get up because I was being lazy but she kept calling me do I got up and went downstairs. when I got down their I saw my mom all hugged up on this guy. she was smiling harder than I've ever see her.

"hey sweetie I called you down here to meet someone "

"mhmmm"

he looked familiar to me. I couldn't put my finger on it but its like I knew him from somewhere or he was someone's parent.

"hello Arianna"

"Hi" I said kinda shyly

"This is my boyfriend Kevin"

I really didn't say much I just stood there trying to figure this man out. he was somebody's parent but I don't know who. well whatever it'll come around eventually

"Arianna"

......

Arianna

.......

Arianna!!!!

"yes ma"

"I been calling your name for the longest......are you ok?"

"yeah I'm fine"

"you sure"

"yeah"

"okay well I wanted you to meet someone else"

"who'

that's when devonte walked in the door. I just froze and looked at him like he had throw up all over him.

"devonte my daughter Arianna.....Arianna Kevin's son Devonte."

"uh hi"

"hi" he smirked

I never told my mom that me and devonte went out because she would try to be all in my relationship. I understand she's worried about who I'm with and safety but I wasn't about to let her ruin that one. I wanted to run up to my room and lock my door and never come out until they left but I couldn't because my mom would just think something was up so I just walked to the couch and sat down.

"well I will just let you two get to know each other while me and Kevin go get some drinks"

"Alright"

I looked away from her

they walked in the kitchen and devonte came and sat by me. I scooted over a little because I didn't want him that close to me. he kept scooting closer to me and I got more aggrivated.

"dang boy would you move tf over damn."

"girl you better watch who you talking to."

"nigga you in my house I can talk however the fuck i want to"

"yeah ight keep thinking that...imma slap the taste out yo mouth"

"do it then....I dare you."

Right when he was about to slap me my mom and his dad walked back in the living room with the drinks. I excused myself and said I had to use the bathroom. I ran up to my Room and locked my door. I texted prince and told him that I couldnt come over today because I have guest. he texted "okay". I just layed on my bed just thinking could my life get any worst. right when I was deep in my thoughts I heard someone knock on my door I got up and opened my door and devonte was standing there.

"what do you want"

"girl don't give me no attitude"

"whatever what do you want"