f i f t y - f o u r

Start from the beginning

"What's up with Ave's?" Matt asked.

"She's just tired," I said as I walked towards the couch.

"I don't want to let go of you," Ava whined.

"Come on babe, you can rest up on the couch," I said as I let go of her but she kept her firm grip around me.

I put my hands in the air and started spinning around causing Ava to hold me tighter.

"Okay, okay. I'll get off I'm getting dizzy," Ava said as I started to slow down.

I smiled and once I came to a halt Ava unwrapped her legs from my waist and then once her feet touched the ground she unwrapped her arms from my neck. She sat back on the couch with her arms crossed giving me a pouty face.

I smiled and leaned down only to kiss her forehead.

Matt went over to Ava as I walked over to Johnson who was in the kitchen.

"How was Dallas?" He asked as I approached him.

"Pretty good, I met her brothers and dad and well..." I said stepping a bit closer to Johnson so Ava wouldn't hear me, "I've made a decision," I whispered.

"And what's that?" Johnson whispered.

"I'm going to ask Ava to marry me," I whispered.

"What?!" Johnson yelled causing me to go wide eyed, "I didn't know you had a weird fetish for feet," Johnson chuckled nervously.

"He's kidding!" I chuckled looking over at Ava at Matt who gave me a weird look.

"What the hell?!" I whisper yelled looking back at Johnson.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting that. But I'm happy for you G," Johnson whispered as he patted my back.

"You still didn't have to yell," I whispered.

"Sorry," he smiled nervously, "But really. How do you plan on asking her?" Johnson asked.

"I'm not sure yet, but I got her parents approval. Now I need to buy her ring and figure out exactly how I want to ask her. I'm pretty sure I'm going to ask her when we already have a year together though."

"You don't think its too early?" Johnson asked.

"Too early for what?" Ava asked as she walked up from behind.

"Too early to get wasted!" Johnson chuckled nervously.

"I'm not getting wasted, and you aren't either Ave's," I said sending her a smile.

"I'm too tired to get wasted, you can if you want to Johnson," Ava shrugged.

"Nah, now that I think about it I don't feel like it," Johnson smiled.

"Okayyyy," Matt said.

"Johnson show me that thing you were talking about," I said.

"Oh yeah! That thing! It's in my room," Johnson said as he started to walk towards his room.

I followed behind him and once I shut the door I wide eyed him.

"What the hell Jack, we have to be more careful when we talk about this!" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"My bad," Johnson said as he shrugged.

"And to answer your question, it isn't too early. I love Ava like crazy and I already know I want to start a family with her. She is the one Johnson."

"Well, I'm happy for you G, I know Ava makes you crazy happy and that's all that matters," Johnson said with a smile.

"Okay, now we should go before they start suspecting something. And tell Matt when Ava and I leave so he's also in the loop because I know I'm going to need his help to distract Ava and such," I said as I walked towards the door.

"Got it," Johnson said as we walked out.

I went behind Ava and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Ready to eat?" Ava asked.

"Hell yeah, I'm starving," I said.

We all sat at the table and ate what Matt and Johnson claim they made from scratch but I know they ordered it from some place. The guys and I were playing video games and Ava knocked out on the couch so she made me carry her to the car when we left.

Once we got to the house guess what Ava made me do. You guessed it! She had me carry her to our room, which I'm fine with I love this girl too much to say no to her.

I set Ava down on our bed and I took off my shirt and walked into the bathroom. I took off my jeans and brushed my teeth. When I got out Ava went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. I turned off the lights and got in bed.

The second I felt myself starting to fall asleep Ava came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but an overly sized shirt. Ava jumped in the bed and cuddled up to me.

"Long day huh?" I said as she rested her head on my chest.

"Very long," she sighed.

I kissed the top of her head and rested my hand above her waist.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

"Night," Ava yawned.

I know that when I ask Ava to marry me it has to be something to remember but I'm not sure how I'll do it yet. I'm thinking to get people in on it. Maybe I can have Ava's family fly over here and have all the guys help me out with this, because I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Typed this up as fast as I could, but next chapter will be a time skip to when they make a year. This story is almost coming to an end but I'm pretty sure I'll do a sequel for it. But we'll see how this goes.

I do have the prologue for my two new stories up but I wont start posting chapters until I finish this one. Y'all should still go check them out! Losing You is a Jack Gilinsky Fanfic and It's Complicated is a Matthew Espinosa Fanfic. So y'all should go check it out give it a vote and tell me what you think!