Rejected and Special

Picture of Char on the side

Edited by eagle135eye....

Thank you soo much!!!!

and to those who have already read the chapter,xavier is changed to Daniel

[Charlie's POV]

Broken. Betrayed. Useless. That was all I felt. Everything was a mistake. My life was a mistake. I packed my bags and decided to run. Run to wherever my legs carried me...

24 hours earlier

"Get up you bitch! Make breakfast!" screamed Amanda the red-headed hoe, whilst kicking me in my stomach, making me roll off the bed.

I winced in pain making Melissa let out her evil, bone-chilling laugh.

I sighed, "At least today's my birthday" I thought, giving me strength to get up from my cold wooden floor. I carried out my usual routine of brushing my teeth then taking a cold shower. As today was the day that I would find my mate I applied little makeup. I then wore my skinny jeans and my new tank top. My only friend Alexa bought it as a birthday present...

There is nothing special about me, except my hair which is a cream blonde like the natural blonde; but it was now a dirty blonde mixed with mud since I have no shampoo. Since the pack denies me the right of using soap to scrub myself, I have a dirty face. With plump lips and dull brown eyes, that is the broken girl that I see in the mirror every morning.

As I go downstairs I was welcomed with a cold stare of disgust and disappointment from my brother Michael.

It was'nt so hard like it used to hurt,i guess i got used to it

At first I wished Michael would think of our old happy times together and pity me but now he made me believe that I deserved all the hate.

The pack members had already filed into the kitchen and took their places at the table. Michael was sat directly at the head of the table and was sucking the life out of Amanda which made me shiver with disgust and I looked away quickly. I did not dare to make eye contact with anyone since they told me that I didn't deserve to look at them.

After several name-calling and beatings, I went to get the ingredients to make pancakes for the pack.

Once I was done I carried the pancakes and some orange juice, which I had got from the fridge on my way to the table, and began serving the pack members. As I was serving Daniel, the soon-to-be alpha of our pack..Amanda tripped me and i fell into xaviers's chest,yet,he did not catch me. Daniel tortured me sometimes but did not make it his sole mission in life to make my everyday life a living hell. But I was not expecting the sparks that sent a feeling of warmth throughout my body.

It was then that I realised that... "OMG! Daniel's my mate. Everything would be fine now. I would be the Luna and finally the pack would stop hurting my because Daniel's my-"

"I reject you", Daniel spoke, cutting my thoughts.

"What?!" I asked in a slow whisper not believing that he was doing this to me.

Although I was not making eye contact with him I could feel his Ocean blue eyes burning holes through my head. he spat, "Ha, did u really think i would accept you, I could never love someone as pathetic as you are, I Daniel Tomlinson reject you Charlotte Adams as my mate"

That was all it took for me to crack. All of the unshed tears that I have held for the past 17 years came pouring out, probably ruining my make-up that I had carefully applied that morning but that was the last thing on my mind right now; because just then people began beating me up with amanda and Michael hitting me the hardest.