Three Times The Charm

I looked down at the paper. "Shit! Ronnie! You said you'd do my homework for ten bucks!" I walked over too the desk where that stupid worthless paper with un-finished problems lay. I heard Ronnie chuckle from his room and a moment later his body stood there behind the curtain that was my door. I wasn't allowed too have a door since 'I liked playing with fire.'

"Ha, whoops guess I forgot baby," He knew I hated when he called me that but I guess it wasn't 'odd' since I was 10 months younger than him. He licked a lollipop and kept it in his mouth for a while still laughing.

"Asswipe," He pulled out the lollipop thinking of a comeback.

"Wh*re."

"Bas*ard."

"Oooh nice haha," We continued our battle "Slut sniffer," i rolled my eyes and couldn't help but giggle.

"F*g," he dropped his lollipop and his face grew tense.

"Just give me the damn homework, I'll finish it before you leave." Wow. Din't expect him too give in that easily. I shrugged and handded him the paper. He moved the curtain and snapped the paper, quickly retreatong to his room.

"Geez. Bipolar much Ronnie?!" I yelled out too make sure he could hear me. I rolled my eyes and started getting ready for the worst day of my life.

The first day. As a freshman. Well, technically the second. For most... I decided to skip so Ronnie there had to get my homework for me.

It's going to be worse than an epic fail since me and Ronnie are, odd. My hair is dyed red, as apposed to the natural dark brown, and my make-up is heavy. People say I have an adorable face but I beg to differ. But I'm a girl, it'll be easier for me since some girls will love my hair. On the other hand, Ronnie has brown hair and isn't the most 'manly' guy out there. I swear, he spends more time on his hair and clothes than me...

He wasn't born a girl or anything but he likes being different. And he is so a win win.

I still worry though, boys are physicly harsher too outcasts like Ronnie.

I sighed and grabbed my bright purple denim jeans and BVB shirt. I yawned still a bit sleepy while putting on my jeans, and fell face first in to the ground.

"Damn you sleepyness!" I groaned and tried lifting myself up but my hands were angled with the jeans and my legs.

I heard a small laugh and looked at the door. Ronnie stood there. "Oh umm sorry haha I dropped my lollipop." He smiled liked a kid, exposing two perfect dimples we both shared exept mine are pierced and his aren't.

"Mind helping me?" I asked acidicly. A smirk started to show on his face.

"Yeah I do mind. So... Bye." He turned on his heels and left to his room again.

I just gaped at the door for a while, shocked. "Bish..." My brother had been pretty touchy for a while now. Reason? Unknown.