nChapter 17

December 25. Christmas Day. I love Christmas! Well, I did. I haven't celebrated it in forever!

I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. I haven't gone back to school, but I have been homeschooled. David and I are still happily together. I mean, after the day, he didn't want to leave me for a week. He always makes sure I'm okay.

Dan and Phil have helped me progressively get better. They didn't want to do anything for a week either so I wouldn't kill myself. Now, it's six AM on Christmas Day. I soon drift back off to sleep.

The next time I wake up, it is ten AM. Dan and Phil are sitting on my bed, tapping me to wake me up. I smile up and them and sit up.

"Good morning, Amanda!" Dan shouted.
"Good morning!" Phil shouted as well. I hugged both of them. Soon, I felt myself being picked up by one of them and slung over their shoulder.
"Ah! Put me down!" I yelled while laughing a bit.
"Never!" Phil laughed while running to the lounge.
"Dad!" I shouted. Dan came rushing into the room.
"Yes, Aman- Oh my god phil!" Dan laughed and pulled his phone out. He took a picture and put it away.
"Dad, don't post that!" I said, struggling to get off of Phil's shoulder.
"Oh, I will." Dan said and helped me down. "I've made pancakes if anyone is hungry." Dan stated and walked back to the kitchen. I ran after him because pancakes. The butter and syrup were already on the table so I grabbed the plates.
"Let's eat, open gifts then head to Zoe and Alfie's for lunch." Phil said and grabbed four pancakes. Dan grabbed five and I sat there slowly eating two. I wasn't very hungry and besides, lunch is in two hours. We talked about the new episode of Doctor Who coming out tonight with it being Christmas and all.
"Who's ready to open presents?!" Dan asked when he noticed that Phil and I were done. Phil's face lit up and he ran to the living room. Dan and I followed after him. Obviously, Christmas is Phil's favourite.
"Amanda, did you go out and buy gifts for us?" Dan asked as he looked at the presents with my handwriting on them saying who they're for.
"Yeah," I said looking down.
"You shouldn't have, but thank you." Phil said happily, patting my back lightly.
"Here are your gifts, Amanda," Dan said as he passed out gifts. There were about five or six things for me, which was more than enough. They were kind of big, too. Dan gave Phil his gifts. He had about six gifts. Dan finally sat down with his, and he had seven, one of them being a small box with no name on it.
"Amanda, you first," Phil said as he gestured to my gifts. So I opened them. The first was a pillow that said 'To our beautiful Amanda, we hope you will have the best life possible. From: Dan and Phil '. Yes, the emojis were really there.
"I love it guys, thank you!" I said as I hugged the pillow. I continued to open the gifts. The next one was a dress that went to my knees with a turquoise skirt and the torso was black with so lace. The third gift was a piano book and a note that said "Dan's room" on it. I went into Dan's room and saw the piano there. "What does this mean?"
"It means that you get to learn the piano. If you want, of course..." Dan said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Of course I want to! Thank you so much!" I shouted. Dan carried me back out to the lounge.
"Now, finish opening your gifts." Dan said seriously. Obviously, he failed and bursted out laughing. I continued and the fourth was a sheet set that is Star Wars themed. I love it, obviously. The last was a camera with a microphone. I was confused.
"You can make videos now. Like you said you wanted to awhile ago." Phil said with a smile. Of course I hugged both of them until they couldn't breathe and yelled thank you over and over again.
Phil opened his gifts after me. They argued over who would open them first. Phil got a phone case with Mickey Mouse on it, courtesy of me. Also from me, he got some Japanese candy and American candy. The other three were from Dan. He got a backpack with Attack on Titan on it, a phone case that said 'His' on it with an arrow pointing to Dan, and a gift card to the tuxedo shop down the street. Both of us were confused by it.
Dan got a phone case with the castle in Disney on it, a bunch of Japanese candy, and a llama pillows from me. From Phil he got a phone case that said 'his' on it with an arrow pointing toward Phil, a stuffed dinosaur, and a Black Butler backpack. He still had the small box unopened. He picked it up and walked towards Phil, getting down on one knee.
"Phil, we haven't been dating for a long time but I've known you for what seems like forever. I want to spend the rest of my life married to you and with our daughter. I mean, we have a fucking daughter together! Will you marry me?" Dan asked. I covered my mouth and Phil did the same while shedding some years and laughing.
"Yes! A million times yes!" Phil shouted and hugged Dan. Dan and Phil each put on one of the promise rings and then kissed.

Life is definitely getting better.

A/N: hey all. So I had to force myself to write this and do something other than cry for the first time in a few days. My grandpa (we called him pepa) died on Wednesday at 3:42 in the morning. He died of a sudden massive heart attack, putting everyone in a state of shock and confusion. So, I probably won't update for a while after this.
~Bri