chapter 12

Sasuke's POV~*~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

With a groan, I got out of the bed and turned of my stupidity alarm clock. Right before my alarm clock decided to be stupid, I having another dream about Naruto and I. We were laying on a beach having a very hot and sensual make out session. And just when I was about to tell him that I loved him, the alarm clock decided to be stupid and wake me from my dream.

Stupid ass alarm clock.

Ever since our little session with Dr. Friendship, I couldn't stop thinking about Naruto. Seriously! I just couldn't. Naruto had said that he wanted to 'go with the flow and see what happens'. But I didn't want to. In fact, I couldn't! I was in love with Naruto. Ever since meeting him, I slowly but surly feel in love with the annoying blonde. Everything from his obnoxious personality, to his infectious bright smile, I knew that I loved him.

I couldn't wait until I got to claim Naruto and make him mines. But for now, I would wait.

Looking at my clock, I groaned. I needed to start getting ready or I was going to be late.

xxx

"Sasuke-kun!", two annoyingly familiar voice yelled when I walked into work. Sakura and Karin. Didn't those two understand when I told them I was gay? Apparently they didn't!

"What?!", I demanded, sending death glares at the two girls.

Karin gave me a stupid ass pout. "Are you sure that you're gay?".

"Yeah!", Sakura added. "I would love to change your mind Sasuke-kun". She then gave me a wink, trying to be sexy.

Sensing that, Karin leaned forward so I would be able to look down at her shirt.

"I wouldn't mind either Sasuke-kun", she purred. God these two are annoying as fuck! I've told them that I was gay, so why didn't they take a fucking hint and leave me alone?!

"Yes I'm fucking gay", I growled. That made both girls angry.

"Do you have a boyfriend?", Sakura demanded with a hand on her hip and a frown on her lips. Karin had the same.

Finally I was getting through to these idiots! If I tell them that I have a boyfriend, would that make them leave me alone? Judging from the looks they gave me, I think that would work.

But I don't have a boyfriend. I have somebody that I'm in love with who will hopefully be my boyfriend. So what do I say? Ah, I know what I can say! *evil smirk*

"Yes I do", I said with a smirk. "He's somebody I'm very in love with and care about".

Karin gasped. "Is it Naruto?!". Shit! I forgot that Neji invited her over to my house after Naruto and I kissed two days ago. So she knows about it and how I like Naruto.

"Minato's annoying son?!", Sakura yelled. She then glared at me. "How could you choose that thing over me?!".

"And me!", Karin added. Fuck, I needed to fix this. If they thought that I was dating Naruto, they would tell Minato. And if Minato found out, I was would be jobless...and possibly dead. Yeah, I definitely needed to fix this.

"No you idiots", I quickly said with an eye roll. "I'm over him". The girls sighed in relief. Good, they were actually stupid enough to believe that.

"Then who is?", Karin asked, still determined to find out who my "boyfriend" was.

I thought for a moment before speaking. "He has brown hair and...purple eyes". Hopefully they didn't notice my hesitation.

"Purple eyes?", they both questioned. Apparently they didn't. Dumbasses.

"He wears contacts. Now I have to go", I said before turning to leave. I quickly walked over to the elevators, hoping the girls didn't follow.

Fortunately, they didn't follow me.

Thank god.

xxx

As I neared my boss's office, I heard voices. Familiar voices. Voices I haven't heard since my mother's funeral, and that was two years ago.

Could it really be them?

Nah, they wouldn't come up here. At my mother's funeral, I made it very clear to them that I still didn't want to talk to them and that I only spoke to them then was because we were at mother's funeral.

But still, those voices seem familiar. Recently I have been getting calls from the two of them. Calls that I refused to answer. And knowing how one of those bastards are, they would show up here to find me.

Hesitantly I knocked on Minato's door while silently praying that those two bastards were at the door.

"Come in Sasuke!", Minato's cherry voice yelled. I slowly walked into the office. First I looked at my boss, who was sitting on his couch next to two figures with a smile on his face. Looking at the two figures, I sighed.

Why me god? Like really, why me? What have I done to deserve to bastards staring up at me. One with a smile on his lips and the other just looking at me with his usual blank expression.

"Why didn't you tell me about your brothers?", Minato finally asked, sensing the tension in the air.

Yup, you heard right. My older brother and my twin brother.

Itachi and Charasuke Uchiha.