CHAPTER 1: THE START OF SOMETHING BIG....OR!?

Authors Notes: This story that I'm about to write is base on a dream that i had its quiet interesting because I seldom remember my dream in my entire life and it gives me inspiration to write it down since I'm also trying to think of story to write.......Well here is the story....ENJOY!  

Everyone may say that I'm just your ordinary girl that happens to be in a wrong place at the wrong time or should I say the wrong era!? well it doesn't matter cause I'm really am far more different from all the girls in my age. If you see the women around me they either wear skimpy clothes or mini-skirts or those modern style of clothing, and wear high heels which sometimes i called "THE DEADLY WEAPON!", they even wear make-up while I do not.

When you ask everyone at the office about me they would just say one simple thing " OH! ARE YOU REFFERING TO/ LOOKING FOR THE OLD LADY!" but who can blame them cause when you see me all you will get is a girl in her early 20's but talks and looks like shes from the past; instead of wearing clothes that should be appropriate for my age I will always wear a long skirt and a long-sleeves shirt or a buttoned up blouse topped with a loose sweater, I don't wear high heels i just wear flat shoes or doll shoes, instead of contacts I always wore my thick old fashioned geeky glasses which I had since god knows when, I don't wear make-up I just wash my face every waking morning and put some powder and thats it and I always have my long black hair in either in a neat bun or in breaded pig-tails, and for my physical apperance...well... I'm SHORT...LIKE A KID..I'm 5ft 2inches, and my i can't say that I'm curvy like those beautyful actresses and models though my close friends keep on saying that i do have the appropriate figure its just that i dont know how to show or flount it, and for the face...lets just say that some people said that i look like *Sayumi of Morning Musume.

 When I'm at my office I seldom talk, I don't even go out with my office-mates but don't get me all wrong they are all good to me and everyone's nice its just that I prefer being alone.....Oh! about my work by the way I'm a writer for moves, a SCREEN WRITER....         

"Haru......earth to Ms Haru......hello....HARU-CHAN!!! your trap with your thoughts again!!" a voice behind me pulls me back from reality.
"Oh Aya-chan...sorry I was thinking about something" ^.^

Aya Nakamura...my best-friend, we've been together since we we're in diapers and ever since we're young everyone admires here. She is tall (Like I said earlier I'm 5'2" and beside her I'm like a kid....shes 5' 11"!), beautiful like does actresses you see in  films that we make, she have a perfect body that everyone envies and even though she eats a lot and believe me when I say SHE EATS A LOT!; she still maintains here figure, she's also a screen writer like me and we work on the same department and she's one of my assistant but sometimes she got some offers to be a model or an extra in movies so you may say that she a little bit famous even though she have short roles or a cameo apperance here and there people can still recognize her, thats how noticable her beauly is! XD

"Are you done with those scrips for the next movie? Big Boss want them now and he watnt me to tell you that he wants you in the meeting too explane everything to the board...." Aya side while leaning over my desk 
"oh yah...I've finished typing them since last month" pulling out the thick pile of paper that been binded out of my drawer at the side of my table.
"WOW" O.O
"I think i got carried away again I guess" XP
"YAH YOU DID HARU-CHAN" XD she said while patting my head like I'm a pet
"I can reduce it today it will only take a minute or two" I said with my usual puppy dog pout maneuver that I always do unknowingly when I feel guilty =3
"nah...its ok Haru you did your part already and now its the teams turn for that, though i'm starting too feel bad for them"^.^

And before i can comment on her we heard a knock on my office door, opens and a head pops out.

"AYA-CHAN HARU-CHAN ARE YOU DONE IM HUNGRY!!!!" .....^o^
"Hi Yumi-chan" I said while leaning back from my office chair to see her come in.

Yumi Yoshikuni....also one of my best-friend, Aya and I meet her when we where in Elementary and like Aya; Yumi is a goddess that is sent down here on earth but she is a taller than Aya and she had a boyish character , she even sports this short, textured, layered bob cut and when she wears boyish type of clothes; girls in our office mistakes her for being a guy and in turns become love strucked. Yumi work in our company as a talent and she's also the head of our sounds and light production, she can dance, sing, act and even write and compose songs. She can really make it trough this industry and become famouse but she keeps on insisting in just having small cameo parts and productions if shes beeing offered a part. She said that she just wanna do this thing because its her passion and she loves doing what she do.

"Haru-chan!!!let go to lunch already I'm hungry!!!" T^T Yumi ran towards me and gave me a bear hug>.<
"Yumi you just had breakfast right?" I'm almost out of breath when she put me down..
"But I'm hungry......I wanna have our lunch now!!!! plus its your turn right?!" Yumi said while giving a thumbs-up.

We always take turns on making our lunchs,  sometimes we cook our lunch but mostly we eat out but I on the other hand always cook for us when it was my turn...Its not that I'm against resto-food or fast-food I like eating out with my "BFFs" but I love cooking ever since I was a child, I got this from my mom and she's a great cook my Dad always said that he can not live without my Mom's cooking and that if she dies he will go with her to the end...for me its mushy and all but that's how love works. Dad had told me that from the first time he laid his eyes on my Mom it was really love at first sight and that he did everything to get her to say yes and the rest is history...

After being bugged by Yumi's whining I gave in and agreed on taking a break but I need to do something first and have a meeting with the producers before meeting them at our usual hide-out....THE ROOFTOP!XD

========AFTER THE MEETING!
"WHEW! that took longer than I expected thanks for that damn scrip that I made, good thing they like it though we just need to divide it so it won't be a long film so its gonna be a sequel.....

OMG my story!.. its gonna be a SEQUEL!!....its another masterpiece, I have to tell Aya and Yumi about good news!!"

I ran back to my office grab my bag and the lunch that I prepare for the three of us. 
I was on my way to the rooftop in a hurry, I'm so excited to share my best friends the good news. I ran towards the stair case leading to the rooftop, I turn to the left corner and  then suddenly......WHAM!! I bump hard onto someone and I was off balance, I feel backwards and let go of the bento box that I was holding and it went flying to the air and landed on my attackers head and was covered with my food that I prepared for such a long time I was hurting everywhere especially my backside it like I ran to a wall or something when I got up slowly then look down at my attacker and my body frost on the spot and i was shocked on what/ who I saw.....O.O

======NOTE:

* MICHISHIGE SAYUMI is a 6th generation member of a Japanese Pop Girl Group called Morning Musume and I sudggest on Googling her pics coz' for me she's really cute^^