Chapter 1

A/N Hey, guys (; This is actually my first story on here so, sorry the first chapter isn't the best :L

It WILL get better though....let's try to keep that mantra :3

Lol seriously though, feel free to comment and give your honest feedback.

(There's a picture of the tattoo on the right hand side)

I don't know what else to say....except, I hope you enjoy ;B

VOTE.♥.COMMENT.♥.FAN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

     I took one step forwards. Another one to go. You can do this. I inhaled and straightened my posture before walking into the overly crowded lunch hall.

     Snickers, laughs... My eyes heated and started brimming with tears but I wouldn't let her get the satisfaction of winning. Not this time. I have to stop being so damn overly sensitive. They could be laughing at anybody.

     I untucked my long, dark scarlet hair from behind my ears and used it to shield my red flushed face, before walking over to an empty table and taking a seat. My shaking hands slowly placed my brown lunch bag ontop on the cool metal counter top. I gasped involuntarily when I felt a cool hand pressed firmly onto my shoulder. I slowly turned around; mentally preparing myself for 'her' arrival.

     Relief flooded through me when I realised it was only Kathy, my best friend. She fit the typical, popular girl stereotype; long blond hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. Although she had the face of an angel, black clothing and studded, spiky jewellery made up her wardrobe. We knew each other since we were eight and have never left each others side since. She plopped down on the chair beside me and gave me a small one arm hug.

     "It'll be alright. They'll forget," she said comfortingly.

     "What the hell happened?! You're all everyone's been talking about!" I jumped slightly and turned to see my other good friend Jayden sitting in front of me; raking a hand through his shaggy brown hair.

     I had only met Jay a few years ago, but we clicked and he quickly turned into one of my best friends. He had the all-round good guy personality and was pretty much friends with everyone. I envied him quite a lot for that. How being himself and being accepted was so easy. I could tell him everything, even things that I couldn't talk to Kathy about. He knew me far too well.

     His bright green eyes probed mine and I sighed before beginning to open my mouth to explain. I froze at the complete silence of the hall and quickly closed my now gaping mouth; only heavy footsteps rang out.

    "YOU!" A high pitched voice squealed.

     I immediately felt a cold hand pressed firmly onto my shoulder. But unlike Kathy, long nails sunk into my shoulder and forcefully jerked my body, so it was facing her. In front of me stood Stacey... just the person I was hoping to avoid. Her brown roots were starting to grow out of her quiffed, peroxide blonde hair and her body was covered in a bronzed tan; from her weekly trips down to the beach. I gulped and she glared violently at me though muddy hazel eyes, whilst grinding her teeth.

     "Say something, why don't you?" Kathy boredly said, whilst checking her dark blue nails.

     "You told him. You told Aaron to break up with me, didn't you!" Stacey screeched.

     "Well, it's about time. Violet's brother's way too good for you!" Kathy cheered.

     "You were cheating on him," I said simply.