La Pura Verità (simple truth)

Her name was Santana. Id known her since the eighth grade and yes that girl was breathtakingly beautiful more than any girl i ever knew. But looks they were deseving. I loved her the day i set eyes on her. Don't get me wrong on that and no she wasn't stuck up. She was very nice...sorta. Fawned over her the first half of eighth grade. Than we went to the same high school. I looked at her when i could and man she didn't get any worse. But than I learned Santana had a secret. Something people were starting to know for some reason. Word spread around W.E High that Santana was a drug lord. Something i thought was a lie.Something id swore never be true but i was dumb and snooped anyway. I had lived really close to her. and one night i fallowed her.It was to find out if the girl of my dreams was what they said she was. And strangely she pulls into a dark ally and stupidly i do fallow her part of the way until she stops at two manly shadows.Conversing than yelling.And before i knew it she had both there asses kicked.On the ground flat on there faces begging for her to stop.She looked at them and something i think in  a different language to this day i really don't know and she picked up there bag and left.While i was hauling ass the other way I couldn't help but think the girl of my dreams was the girl that haunts my nightmares now to.Like i didn't need therapy before.

Chapter One

The bell rang.I quickly took my seat not wanting to get yelled at today.The principal came over the announcements saying something i really didn't care about.

"SENIORS!HURRY TODAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN TO PAY FOR YOUR TRIP TO ITALY ITS CERTAINLY SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANA MISS!"

i smiled i wasnt missing that italy was all i ever wanted to go and finally with a stroke of luck thats our senior trip.I might not even come back i thought.

The teacher started talking and i i blocked her out.Italian was a language i already knew.For reasons i learned the language pretty quick.

I heard two girls whispering. 

"Did you hear?Shes back."

Two guys across the aisle

"I cant believe there letting her back in school."

My friend Lainey tapped me on the shoulder.I turned to see what she wanted.

"Shes back."She says like i knew what the hell that freaking meant.

i rolled my eyes and looked back to the front

"JON!"She whispered yelled 

"WHAT?"

"Santana's back"

I didn't blink.Didn't say a word.

I quitly goy up and walked out of the classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl of my dreams is back.

The oe in my nightmares to.

What could i say to her?

Nothing she barley knew me still.I was the guy that stared at her all the time nothing more.

But i had a feeling she knew something. That day i fallowed her i think she saw me. Why did that bother me so much...probley because the day after that Santana disapeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....what u think?okay yes im lazy and put two stories on hold but this one stays and i think its really good so vote comment blah blahhhhh..u know what your doing