Chapter 9

~Sam~

Stacy and I kissed! It was amazing we had a great connection. And I could see that Jesse and Colby got into that business too. Ha. We were all sitting on the beds.

I had my arm around Stacy on my bed and Colby's arm around Jesse. We were leaning up against the wall. We sat there thinking what we could do now?

And then of course Colby had a 'great' idea according to his opinion. He said...

"We should play truth or dare!"

And yep I thought that was a good idea for once I was a little excited to be honest. Stacy agreed sdid Jesse. All four of us got in a circle on the floor, with our snacks and drinks.

"Jesse, you start." Colby said.

"Um... okay, I guess." Jessr said.

She looked nervous, I wonder why though?

OH YEAH! She's a goody goody she's never played truth or dare before with guys though. So that explanation her shakeyness.

"Stacy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Stacy said.

"Um okay, I dare you to put on ruby red lip stick on like Miranda Sings." Jesse said.

I couldn't help to laugh! It was hilarious! And you know what Stacy didn't hesitate about it she just shrugged her shoulders grabbed her bag and pulled out ruby red lip stick! 😂😂😂 Perfect!!

~Jesse~

I dared Stacy to put lip stick on like Miranda Sings!😂😂 Oh Gosh!!!

This will be good!

Stacy walked out and had lip stick on her face looking like a clown! Colby and I laughed our asses off! But Sam wasn't trying to laugh though.

Stacy sat down in confidence and just went will the flow, and acted like she had nothing on her face! 😂😂😂

To be clear I was scared about Truth or Dare. It was scary, something really bad could happen. But this was pretty much the first time I have ever actually played truth or dare with guys so it's a little different.

Colby couldn't stop smiling at me, and putting his arm around me. Like we were boyfriend and girlfriend, his smile would make me so comfortable around other people, and actually talking and being an outgoing person.

Stacy was next.

"Colby, truth or dare."

"Truth." Colby said.

"Have you ever face planted when you fell off your skateboard?"

Colby giggled, I new he has before you can see it on his face.

"Yes I have, only because Sam ran into me."

"I did not, he face planted because he was on his phone." Sam said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Stacy said.

I blushed a little I don't know why though. I was getting nervous, I could feel my stomach swirling so badly, I was going to throw up.

But I didn't I just went with the flow and no one noticed. Thank god!

It was Colby's turn to truth or dare someone and I have a feeling it's going to be Sam.

"Sam, truth or dare?"

Oh I knew it.

"Dare." Sam said.

Colby had to think for a moment what do dare Sam. Then it clicked, he dared Sam to...

"I dare you to, kiss Stacy." Colby said.

I cracked up. Though Stacy had lip stick on her face then so will Sam. It was just too good!

"Okay, I will." Sam said.

Sam and Stacy kissed and it was practically a makeout session. Colby and I made eye contact, making it really awkward since the fact that Sam and Stacy were kissing right in front of us.

Sam finally broke the kiss, along with the lipstick on his face making him look like a clown.

Stacy pulled her phone out taking cute couple selfies. It was funny.

It was Sam's turn he looked straight at me still with lipstick on his face.

I laughed!

"Jesse truth or dare?" Sam asked.

All eyes were on me. Great!! I picked dare.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go in the closet with Colby for 7 minutes and get freakey." Sam said.

I was in complete shock, I was shaking so bad I almost peed my pants.

"What?" Colby said.

"Do it now! I dared you, you both have to do it." Sam said.

Colby and I looked at each other Colby smirked and I gave a weak smile.

Colby grabbed my hand leading me to the closet. I looked back at Stacy who was giggling with Sam.

Sam walked to the closet, and said

"Okay 7 minutes, lights off, and get to know each other."

Sam winked at Colby, UGHHH I really think Sam is killing me right now!

He closed the door turning the lights off from outside. I couldn't see Colby so I just stood there wait for his move.

I felt warmth close to my face then hands holding my cheeks. Colby had just kissed me. But it wasn't a little peck kiss it was a makeout.

I just did what ever, and went with the flow.

~7 minutes later~

Colby and I came out of the closet. I was a mess, the closet smelled like B.O and I Sam and Stacy were just laughing like someone did a scorpion on there face. But I didn't care.

Sam and Stacy stood up with no lipstick on their faces. Half asleep. It was 3:00am. I was getting tired too. Stacy and I were heading out. Colby and I kept smiling at each other. He kissed me before I left. Stacy said bye to Sam with a kiss, and we walked down the hallway.

"So you and Colby?" Stacy asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"Did you guys...you know."

"Yeah, we did but what about you and Sam?"

"Well, he asked my to be his girlfriend!"

"Oh my gosh!"

Stacy and I got to our dorm, we opened the door, and saw our room destroyed! Papers were every where, our clothes everything! I bet it was the 3 bimbos, Ella!