The Dead is always there to help you when you think you're dead yourself

A boy named Shimanto (an university student now) wanted to visit his uncle Ramu Chacha (brother of Shimanto's dad) during his summer holidays in his village. Shimanto's parents died in a car accident when he was in high school and he lived with his friends in the university hostel. He met his uncle at his parents funeral and his uncle supported him at the loss of his parents. Five years have passed since the funeral and Shimanto started to miss his uncle so he decided to spend his holidays with his uncle Ramu Chacha. Shimanto called his aunt Mita (wife of Ramu Chacha) and took their house address. He went to the bus stop which would take him to the village, took the bus and left the station. Shimanto had already planned about what they would do to spend their time together with his dear aunt and uncle; but who knew that a mysterious thing was waiting for him. He arrived at the bus stop of the village of his holiday destination; but Shimanto got a little frightened at first at seeing not a single person at the stop, hesitating he tried to look at his watch but no light was there. In the distance he could see a lantern lit with bright flames something seemed weird to him ''At this late night who would come to place where noone was there?'', but when the light came closer to him it was his uncle, Ramu Chacha. Both where happy at their meeting in the midnight after five years, they embraised eachother with joys. Then they were on their way to home. Ramu Chacha took Shimanto to  at a point where in the right was a paddy field and a Shashank(place where they burn hindu dead bodies after funeral; Ramu Chacha and Shimanto both were hindu) on the left, both dividing themselves with two roads. Then Ramu Chacha  told Shimanto to take the road on the right which would lead to his house, but Shimanto asked his uncle, "Where are you going at this late hour?". His uncle answered,"I'm going on a stroll, you go ahead of me." Then what Shimanto saw was most surprising; he saw his uncle go to the Shashank. Shimanto went home and asked his aunt if his uncle Ramu Chacha had arrived or not, then what Shimanto heard was not to be heard by any other ordinary person would hear everyday. His aunt told that his uncle Ramu Chacha had died five years ago after Shimanto's parents funeral.