Cradle Me in Your Arms

If you never seen Fruits Basket, you might get confused. But Please Enjoy

xXL2B: YYYOOOONNN!!!! Everyone!!!! I’m very new at this so…I have a very little idea what I’m doing! Well, but this is my first story. So plz be nice! ~nyan~

Kyo: *whipers* Shithead

L2B: Excuse me, Kyo, umm what did you just say??

Kyo: Oh, nothing.

L2B:  Ok, you stupid nitwit.

Kyo: Whoa, When did we go back to England 1945?

L2B: I’m surprised you even paid attention in class to learn where it was from!

Tohru: While them 2 fight, I’ll do the disclaimer                                                                                    

DISCLAIMER: L2B do not own Fruits Basket. If she did, Yuki would fell in love with Tohru(Sorry, Kyoru lovers),Shigure would become famous, Kyo would go out with Kagura, and Akito would died right away at birth( Im evil).

Tohru: Kyo!! DON’T BREAK THAT VASE!!! L2B, DON’T THROW THAT AT HIS HEAD!!  YUKI, DON’T KICK HIM IN HIS-S-!! Well, anyway enjoy the story!!!

In 2004, in the city of Tokyo, lived a man Yuki Sohma. Yuki’s live was full of hardships and horror. Until a girl who felt the same exact feelings and pain, came into his life. Yuki fell in love with this young woman. But the young lady held a dark and very cute secret.

“Yuki!!” yelled Shigure.”Get up”.Shigure sat on the third step of the stairs. He wore a black suit with the casual dress shoes.”Kyo, you mind, if you can wake up Yuki. He won’t get up.” Shigure whined as his shadow-black eyes glanced upstairs. “Like hell, I won’t. That damn rat needs to stop going to sleep at 6:00.”Kyo said with fury and anger in his voice. He strolled over to Tohru, who siting on a nice soften cushion. Shigure’s glance turned to the UN-lovely couple.” How-w-w Cute!!!” Shigure said with a certain sparkle in his eyes. Tohru was wearing a purple dress that flowed to the floor. Flower designs, glitter and pink roses spotted the dress. She also hung her hair down, which grew over the summer, to hang around her thighs. Kyo’s plain tuxedo only held a crimson rose. The evening’s sunlight shone through the window, making it look like anyone who stood in the way of it, look like an angel from heaven. Tohru and Kyo were right in the middle of the heaven’s light. ”You guys, look like angels fell from heaven. I shall write a book about this moment. Ah, I already have a beginning.”Shigure scurried into his room. A sign hung from his room saying “Please don’t disturb. P.S I may be doing...… stuff kuku”. Kyo sat on a cushion next to right next to Tohru. His eyes surveyed his girlfriend.”Tohru…your my angel” Kyo whispered into her ears. “OH…Kyo-kun...your my sw-sw-sweetest heart ever. You make my heart swing and sway from your kind, lovely words. ”If I ‘am…kiss me.” Tohru hesitated. After seeing that little mishap a few days ago, she tried her best to outwit the idiotic cat.

Flashback*FOGGY SCREEN*

The day was clear and the sun beamed above the cloud-less sky. Small birds chirped in happiness and joy. The day seemed almost peaceful. Something they rarely had. Shigure was in his study (dreaming about more perverted books), Yuki was off to his garden, Tohru was just finishing up the cleaning of the house and folding the laundry. Kyo sat in regular place on the roof, thinking about what god knows what. Tohru laid on the couch, almost falling into a blissful sleep, untill a huge knock was heard at the door. She jerked off the couch, causing her to fall on the floor and land with a huge BOOM.” Here I come” she said trying to get herself from the floor’s grip. “Too weak as always” said a familiar voice above her.” We should help sissy up” a soft but too gentle voice said. “I’m totally fine” said Tohru finally getting up from the floor. Above her stood Kisa, Momiji, and Kagura with huge grins on their faces. Tohru , took this as a look of appreciation. “Hello everyone,”Tohru said with joy tingling inside her voice. “Why is everyone here today?” “Well, we wanted to help with the chores, but I see you’re already done” Kagura said with a bit of sass. Tohru completely ignored.” Sissy, since you’re finished, can we make lunch?” Sure!” Tohru yelled, “I would be happy if you could” The silent Momiji hopped on to Kagura’s back. “Lunch, here we come” Momiji said in his quite childish baby voice. “GET OFF ME, YOU ASS!!!” Kagura screamed as she pushed Momiji off of her. He landed on the floor without a single scratch.” Man, Kagura, You’ve been bitch  since you lost your virginity.” “UGH! I can deal with these-these children anymore. Kagura stormed out of the living room.” If any of you assholes need me, you can just go fuck yourself. “She ran upstairs until she wasn’t seen. “Bitch…anyway who wants lunch.” Kisa said with gleeful voice. After the baby argument mishap, everyone went to set up lunch. “Since it’s such a great day, we should eat outside!” Momiji suggested with a finger taping on his chin. ”Great idea, Momiji!!” Ok, but who will find who” A lightbulb suddenly popped up above Tohru’s head. “I have an idea. Momiji, you go look for Shigure. Kisa, you go find Yuki and I will find Kagura and Kyo. Everyone got the plan” Tohru said. Momiji, Kisa, and Tohru ran in different directions from of the picnic blanket. Tohru ran through the house, until she heard a series of moans and licking noises coming from several rooms away. She slowly crept to the room. With the smallest amount of force from her nail, she gently pushed the door open. Lying on the bed was Kagura and Kyo. Kagura sat on top of Kyo’s hips, boxer to his ankles. His face was cover in sweat and cheap lip gloss. The cat’s reddish hands rested on Kagura’s nicely shaped hips. “My-my, Miss Kagura, look how much you have grown. This Kagura is better than the stick figured one.” “S-S-So Goshuujin-sama is happy.” “Yes, Goshuujin-sama is very pleased. Since Im so pleased, I shall give you a reward.” Kagura eyes brighten up with joy. Kyo moved her ass hugging shorts down against her thighs. His other hand slowly pinched her nipple, making Kagura moaning pleasure. Kyo took this as a chance to go futher. He stuffs himself inside on Kagura without warning. Her face was stunned. Kagura cried in pain but also pleasure. “Why are you yelling? Kyo grunted” “We have done this before, so why are you screaming.” “Im sorry” Kagura screamed .Tohru had just witnessed a sex scene performed her boyfriend and friend. “He could never feel the pain. “ I was his stepping stone. He will get all the the sex while I suffer. I guess Yuki was right. Cats are idiots!!!”Tohru screamed as she slid down the wall. She sat in a ball from several minutes thinking and plotting. Finally, her mind agreed on one possible solution. “I shall make Kyo Sohma’s life a living hell.”

FLASHBACK END

“Um, Kyo, I have very bad breath right now. So, you shouldnt kiss me right now.” “No, you don’t Tohru. Your breath always smells like freshly picked roses that were picked from the highest snow- covered mountain. Tohru stared at the retared cat. “Really, how do you know that? “ I saw you brush your teeth this morning” “Fine then. If you believe in what you saw and then kiss me” Kyo moved forward, getting closer and closer to her lips. When their lips were just inches apart, Kyo suddenly jump backward. “Holy craping fish nuts, what the fuck is that smell!!” The cat said while cinching his nose.” What did you eat today?”’ Welllllll, I some chicken with garlic seasoning, fries with blue cheese on them, and chocolate. Why do you ask?” Because your breath smells like someone personally shited into your mouth.” “OOOOKKKK!!! Anyway, I get start waking up Yuki” Tohru ran upstairs, before Kyo said “DAMN…...she fast!!!”

Up in Yuki’s Room

When Yuki finally began to wake up, he stared at his clock. When his mind finally started itself up, he fell out of his comfy bed. As Yuki picked himself up, he fell down again. “Shit, the hell is wrong with me” screamed Yuki.  His gray-colored alarm clock buzzed. It buzzed until it fell against Yuki’s head. “What the fuck!!! Yelled Yuki. “Does everything hate me today?” A light knock was heard on his door. “Sohma-kun, were leaving in 20 minutes. Wait, are you still sleeping?” Tohru said. “No, Honda- san, Im fully woke and I shall be ready in the next 15 minutes” “OK! See ya in 15 minutes!” Tohru shut his door and left towards her room.  Yuki scurried up and ran toward the bathroom. The only word running in his mind was “Shit”.