E L E V E N

love  doesn't have to be

perfect , it just has to be

true

-F R A N C E S C A-

I was not in love with him. I wasn't. As long as I kept on telling myself that, and everybody else, then I'm sure it will be true. No- it is true. I have no feelings -other than hatred and disgust- for Leon. A heartbreaker. I had to remember that, I had to remember my goal.

Break him.

Break him like he broke me. I mean maybe he wouldn't cry as much as me, but he will definitely cry. And he will definitely be scarred. He would have to be. Because only then would I be satisfied. When he's broken, when he's scared, when he's almost given up.

Because that's what I went through.

*~*~*

It was one week after the date. Leon and I were officially a couple again, everybody celebrated and congratulated us on rekindling our unique love. Except for Cami -and Eva- they knew the truth. They knew that I was merely doing this for revenge.

Leon and I both had a high popularity status. So when you put two of the most popular people in the school, you get the Golden Couple. The it couple. The couple. We were that couple again. Of course I had to put a pause to my flirting ways, since I knew that Leon wouldn't be as understanding as Diego.

Diego and I had a small meeting yesterday. In my bedroom -not what you're thinking!- we talked, and talked. Of course we couldn't get any further than a few kisses because of my annoying cousin who kept on checking up on us. It was sweet at first, at first.

*~*~*

I walk into school with Leon our hands connected. I smirked at all the jealous girls sending me daggers, and gave small smiles to all the guys who were mentally killing Leon. I look back at Leon, and see a faraway look in his eyes. I bite the inside of my cheek lightly, and watch him for a few seconds.

We get to my locker and he lets go of my hand, making it drop to my side. He leans against the locker and just stares into space. I grab all my books but watch him in the corner of my eye. What is wrong with him? Okay, ask him casually Francesca.

"Leon, what is wrong with you?" I blurt out and mentally face palm.

"Do you love me?" Leon asks, basically ignoring my question.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

"I-I do," I stammer and Leon averts his gaze to mine.

He moves closer and I intake a sharp breath. His knuckles trace over my cheek and I close my eyes, letting the shivers run through my body. I feel hit breath on my lips, and our lips almost touch when I feel them move.

"Then why do I feel you like you don't?" He whispers against my lips.

I couldn't find any words so I move my head forward placing my lips on his. He was hesitant at first, but then kisses me back. We kiss for a few seconds before pulling apart.

"I do love you," I barely manage those four words without stuttering.

Leon nods and I smile. I close my locker and he takes my hand again. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. He looked less tense now, in fact he looked normal.

If he always had doubts like this, then I guess the plan is going to be a lot harder than I thought...

*~*~*

"I will see you later Leon," I say kissing his cheek.

"Bye love," Leon replies kissing my forehead.

As soon as Leon walks away, Camila jumps in front of me, clutching her books to her chest. She raises her eyebrows, asking what was the scene this morning? Is the plan still on? Yep, all in one raised eyebrow.

"He doubted my love for him. But I kissed him, and yes, the plan is still on," I fill her in and she nods.

"C'mon, let's go," Camila says linking her arm with mine.

We get to my house, and Camila walks to the kitchen to get our lunch. My phone buzzes against my thigh, and I take it out. I see a text message and open it with a swipe.

Meet me at my house. Right now
x

I shrug and call to Camila that I was off to Leon. I start walking to Leon's house, which was a few minutes away. I see a couple walking together, and hey looked genuinely in love. I wonder if that's what people saw when they looked at Leon and I. Or if they could see that the love didn't reach my eyes, and they could tell our love was fake.

I reach Leon's house and see him close the door. My eyebrows furrow, and I walk closer. As I reach the window I crouch down and look through, making sure I wasn't too obvious. My stomach does weird flips as I realize who was in there. A blonde, brown eyed bitch.

Violetta.

She was it doing again. She was stealing Leon again. I tried to ignore the throbbing feeling in my chest. I tried to focus on the plan. I tried to remember that I didn't feel anything. Leon and Violetta hugged, and I swallowed a deep breath.

My mind was telling me to forget about it. But my heart was telling me to break up with him.

-listen to your head

-he's with Violetta!

-think about the plan!

The plan. The plan. The plan. That's what was important. I get up and walk away from the house, casting it one more glance.

I walk back, trying to ignore my burning chest. The pain in my head. And the pain in my heart. All I focused on were those two words.

Break him.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Yep, it got serious. So Fran was hurt, did she love him? Well if she did, she certainly doesn't now! 😝 So the text. (xkelseyinwonderlandx don't you dare say anything!)

I've got a few things coming. And I have to keep it in Fran's POV, because other POV's will give away tooooo much. But they will come eventually!

So here is the chapter, that I spent two days on! Not my best but it will do I guess. I mean at least it's long. So tell me what you think! I put in a quote again, I forgot it last time 😁 the tumblr ones are amazing! 😯

~Lexy 😈