Chapter 1 Tornados offically scare me...

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that this book isn't going to be scary, well it's a thriller and stuff, but if you're going to not read it just because you think it's going to be gory or w.e., It won't :) so keep reading!

________

I waited for darkness to come over me and take me away from the world, from the pain...

I probably should back up while my mind is still intact and able to think.

Hi, My name is Fang, okay, that was a lie, my name is actually Jane Susannah Doe (yeah, you can tell my parents have a sense of humor,) but everybody calls me Fang. But what does it matter? i'm about to die anyways, might as well call me Jane Doe. Or if i was a guy: John Smith.

And here's my side of the story of how my teacher ended up being a serial killer.

________________________________

"Can this day get any worse?" My friend Chelsea (who most the time I call her "Less") asked, sitting on my bed and huffing. "I mean, who in the world would date Jessie McCowlee?! Much less my ex-boyfriend who i broke up with yesterday!" Chelsea emphasized on the world "yesterday." Chelsea ranted on and on about how her ex was such a jerk for dating another girl after they've been together for... Fourteen days! Oh wow! It's such a tragedy... Not.

My head was bursting with non-stop pain. Probably another sinus infection. That's what you get when you forget to take your drugs (allergy meds that is), or maybe it's because of Less's non-stop kvetching. While she was still ranting I left unnoticed and went into my bathroom.

Oh my gosh, I'm going to faint. I held onto my sink for support.

Okay Just breathe. 1...2...3... Pretend the world isn't spinning around you. I thought to myself. I tried to open my mirror with one hand while I still had my other hand on the sink. Just as I grabbed the anvil and put one in my mouth I fell to the ground. No, not because the world is spinning around me and I'm a total klutz (especially when I'm sick with something). But because of three reasons, that happened all at once.

Reason 1. Less knocked on the door and said she had to pee.

Reason 2. My bestest friend Cam sent me a text message asking if I was alright, that there was a tornado watch and to get somewhere safe.

And reason 3. The power went out and thunder shook my house...

Make that four reasons. The fourth reason was the tornado sirens went off.

I find those all reasonable answers to my clumsiness. Don't you agree?

I heard Less scream and she opened the bathroom door. "FANG!!! Are you alright?! Where are the flashlights? I can't see! FANG I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!" I felt her as she crawled on the floor trying to find me.

I replied in a soothing voice (well... As soothing as I can get... In this type of situation...) ""It's okay Less, don't freak out. The flashlights are just a few feet away." I carefully got on my feet and went towards my room without stepping on Chelsea, got by my nightstand, grabbed my emergency backpack, grabbed the flashlight out of it and turned it on, threw my backpack over my shoulder and got Less. Thanking my lucky stars that I sleep walk to my bathroom all the time to know where to go without tripping over everything.

Less took my hand and we went downstairs to my basement. My parents were gone at the movies to the midnight premier of some weird and boring commentary movie... Guess that got ruined.

We finally made it to the basement and a second later we realized how much we were both exhausted.

We laid on the floor and crawled into the sleeping bag that was in my emergency bag. I yawned, the need for sleep was controlling my body, my eye lids were getting heavy, before I fell asleep, thinking that this will be my last hour of being alive, I heard Less say "I still have to pee..." We both laughed and that was the last I heard besides the sirens before falling asleep.

___________

Thanks for reading guys!!! please let me know what you think and if you have any advice because I really don't wanna go through another writers-block >.< I'll post the second chapter when i get a chance. Thank you all! And PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (with ice cream and a cherry on top) comment, vote, JUST SOME WAY TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to waste my time writing something that no one likes :/

- Hezaa