Cheater, cheater, liar, traitor.

I stood infront of the mirror covering the whole length of the wall. My outfit standing out in the with bright green leaves a crop top and short shorts leafed outfit. I smiled flattering down the perfectly set out leaves. I admired my reflection, before noticing a ring of Holly leaves resting on my head. I focused my attention to this new finding, red berries dotted my little crown I smiled and strutted out to find Alaska. I found her in the reception talking to Mathew. I grinned as I leapt over. I gently prodded Alaska on the shoulder.
"Hey," I greeted. Alaska smiled and greeted me back heading towards the door.
"So,  what did you get? I've still got my original outfit except I got a new one which is like this palm leaf dress,  I'll have to show you sometime. There's a party coming up soon it's being held near the Camp, I'll show you there in a minute after you tell me something.  What the hell is the deal with your dad?"

"I dunno,  he isnt here,  and he isn't a shifter."

"But that's impossible."

"I don't really care that much,  he never loved me or my Mum, she kept on having affairs. I don't know why she never had a divorce"

Alaska started to trot forward, nudging me to walk and talk. As I was in the middle of a list of reasons my Dad never really loved us Alaska suddenly sat down. At first I didn't notice she stopped so walked a few steps while talking before having to rush back to see what she was up to.

Alaska stared at me,  her head cocked to one side. "Your Dad isn't your Dad, your Mum obviously had an affair,  got pregnant with you and viola. Your Dad hates you as your living proof that he isn't the right one for your mother. B-bam!  Oh wow,  I'm good at this. I should become a therapist or something."

It did kind of make sense,the way he would always glare at me,  punish me for things which weren't my fault. Maybe Alaska's theory was true. I shuddered.

"Robbie is at the Camp, wanna go there?" I asked, eager to see Robbie and find out about what he thought about this place. Alaska nodded and showed me the way weaving through paths, when after a break walk we came to a massive clearing with a big pond and a small stream in the middle.  I gasped at this awestriking view. Various animals and a few humans danced, swam, and chatted I searched around to find Robbie, where I saw him familiar lopsided Borador doggy grin. A grin ran over my face as well as a beetroot red blush. I trotted over to him butterflies flittering away in my stomach. Alaska came up next to me
"is that your dog?" she whispered raising an eyebrow I made a small shrug,  but nodding my head slightly. "Oh,  OK I get it, I'll go find someone to talk to as you and your dog go talk, good luck,  he's a hottie." Alaska giggled like a school girl then tried to casually stroll away, but I saw her out of the corner of my eye watch us. I smiled slightly and turned back to Robbie. He smiled gently, a smile that said he cared, once again the butterflies started up in my belly. I could barely contain my excitement. Suddenly a small lion cub I didn't notice earlier came up and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Robbie turned towards her and gave her the same caring smile and a full on kiss. I could feel my heart break up and drop onto the floor every second they went into another kiss. I tried stopping blink back my tears their salty blurriness running down my face.

I sobbed quietly as I ran to where Alaska said the trees where, I saw little markings so Icounted each one until I found 4H 23. I scratched on the door multiple times until my Mum in human form answered,
"Honey,  are you OK?" I ignored her and ran past crying.
"Your branch is the top one, just below the canopy, shout if you need me. Love you Maddy!"
I ran up endless flights of stairs leaping through the tiny kitty door engraved on the bigger one. I entered a room, ignoring all details and flopped onto my human bed, sobbing Into the pillow.

How?  How could he do this to me?  I thought he really liked me. Maybe too much. Just as I started to fall for him why did he have to step away and let me just fall into bruising and a shattered heart? Curse Robbie. Screw you lion cub. Die stupid feelings. Screw them. Screw them all. I don't need them. I don't need Robbie and his lopsided grin and his puppy dog eyes, I don't need him. I can be single. I can. I cant.  I wont. Screw him. I started sobbing loudly into my pillow before drifting off into sleep.

*·.*·.*·.
I saw myself talking to Grace, and all my friends at school, I smiled inwardly, happy to be back where we were. Suddenly a firey pain shot through my back, i turned to see Robbie pull a knife out of my back. He laughed mocking me with his stupid lion cub. The lion laughed with him and pulled him into a hug, but not before biting my head off.

*·.*·.*·.

I was underwater,  drowning presumably, I started thrashing around desperate for some oxygen. I saw a light flicker up above me I paddled up praying I was close to the surface,  I saw the blurry shape of Robbie and the Lion cub I tried to call out for help but he just laughed and pushed me under. I saw him turn and walk away as I fell into darkness

*·.*·.*·.

I woke myself up with my screaming and thrashing about. I peeled the wet pillow of my face,  shifting into human form, I straightened out my outfit taking off the head band. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes pinching myself to snap into full alert. I looked up to take my new room into focus, it once again was carved out of wood, one small part of the wall was covered in the sap. I went to go look through my window to be faced with a forest. Still here. In the woods. With the cheater.  With the liar.  With the traitor. And the god damn lion. I slapped myself out of my depressing state and went down stairs in search for my Mum. I tiptoed downstairs before hearing voices ringing out.

"I just don't know what to do, I thought she would take the transition easly,  I thought she hated it back there. I just don't want to go back", someone sounding like my mum burst into tears,  it was heart wrenching.
"Hey, hey,  don't worry,  its probably just a lot for her to take in,  you dont have to go back ever again"
"thanks Germany your a great friend. I'm letting Maddy grieve. It said in the book it was the best medicine."
"OK just don't rely on the book OK? Maybe I'll tell Alaska to pop round, she said she got on well with Maddy"
I crept down the stairs into the room where the adults were sat at a table. I smiled letting out a sniff. Germany smiled and let the tree. I cried silently Into mums shoulder.
"Don't worry Maddy you can go back if you want" I shook my head. "oh?  Boy problems?" I nodded myum understood and just stood there rocking me and stroking the top of my head.