He gave me permission!!

I am so nervous. What will he say? Will he let me call my uncle to dinner and be out of house? What if he says no???? What will I do??? I should just ask him at once.

I knocked on his cabin door and went in.

"Sir, files."I said keeping the files on the table. He nodded and checked the files.

How should I ask him? Will he say yes?

On seeing me still standing he asked, "Do you have anything to say?"
I looked at him surprised.
"You are standing here so I guess you have something to say. If you have anything to say, then say it fast, I don't have whole day."he said and took one of the files to read.

I took a deep breath.
"Ummm...that...ummm..."I am so nervous.
He looked at me and said cocking his head to one side, "I don't know the language you are using. Speek in clear english."

I am so nervous and he is making fun of me. He is so irritating.
I took a deep breath and said,"Sir, actually....my uncle...umm...my uncle wants to come for dinner tonight so when he comes you can't be in the house." I said everything in one breath.

He is looking at me with an amused expression. I have said everything I had to say.

"So? What can I do in that?"he asked me.

What????? What did he say???? Is he deaf???? Did he even listen to what I said just now????

"What do you mean by that?"I asked angrily.
He sighed and said, " What I mean is, you are my personal secretary so how can I decide anything related to your another job? I think you should ask your master about that."
There is a playful smile on his lips. He is really enjoying this.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and asked,"Master, can I have dinner with my uncle in your house in your absence?"
"You are intelligent. Ok, slave. You can have dinner with your uncle at your master's house in your master's absence."he said with an amused smile.

He said yes???? He said yes!!!

"Thank you so much."I said smiling brightly.
I am so happy and relived now.
"Sir, do you want coffee?"I asked him smiling.
He didn't reply and kept staring at me.
"Sir?? Sir???"I said.
He shook his head and said,"Yes, Miss. Snow. Did you say something?"
What's this? He didn't listen to me or what?
"Should I bring coffee for you?"I asked again.
He nodded.
I went out smiling.

He said yes. I am so happy.
But, wait a minute...he said yes so easily....it's so unlike him. But he said he won't come.
He is not that bad as I thought. He is little bit sweet. He understood my situation and gave me permission.

Ronnie's POV :

"Sir, your coffee."she said keeping coffee mug on the table.

"Miss. Snow, give this file to Mr. Berg."I said giving her the file.
She nodded and smiled and then left.

I took a sip from the coffee mug.

Why? Why did I got mesmerised that time when she smiled brightly? Why did my heart skip a beat seeing her smile? This has never happened in my whole life. Why did her smile have this much effect on me?

Caitlin's POV :

I should hurry up and finish cooking, uncle will be here any minute.

Ding dong.....
The door bell rang. It must be uncle Paul. I hurried to open the door. Uncle was standing there smiling. I smiled and hugged him.

"So, this is your new house? It's beautiful."uncle said coming inside.
I smiled.
"Oh..I forgot. This is for you."he said giving me a gift.
I looked at him confused.
"I came to your house for the first time so I brought a gift for you."he said smiling.
I was about to complain when he said,"Cait, please... just take it."
I smiled and took the gift.

"The dinner will be ready soon."I said going to the kitchen.
"I will help you."he said coming along.
"Uncle, I will do it myself. You just stand here and talk to me."I said smiling.
He smiled and asked,"What did you make today?"
"Chicken soup, prawns and pasta. I tried to make pasta like yours but didn't achieve it."I said laughing.
He laughed along with me.

I didn't realise how much I missed him.

"So, uncle did you meet someone?"I asked.
"Actually....I..."he hesitated.

He is hesitating!!!! It means he did meet someone.....I am so happy....

I looked at him with a big smile on my face.
"Who is she?"I asked curiously.
"My colleague. Her name is Sophie."he said smiling and blushing.

Omg....uncle is blushing....this is the first time I have seen him blush.

"Tell me about her."I asked smiling brightly.
"She is...."he was saying when the door bell rang.
"I will get it."uncle said and went to the door.

Who can it be at this hour? No one ever comes here? And as for Ronnie he said he won't come here.

"Cait, it's your boss."uncle called out.

What??? This can't be true...he said he won't come.

I hurried to the hall.
It's him..!!!!!

"Hello, Miss. Snow!"Ronnie said smiling.

What is he doing here? He said he won't come home today, then why????

Ronnie came...but why? He said that he won't come home, then why did he came?

Vote and comment.