16- Friends? Friends.

Allison's POV

When I see that my bedroom is vacant, I slip in to grab some clothes. I dig through my drawers, looking for a nice outfit to wear today. As I search, I can't help but think about Lydia.

I knew she'd be mad, but this? All the rules and the yelling, it's absolutely insane. All I did this morning was walk into the bathroom and she starts screaming at me, saying that was her turn to shower.

It's not like I have any say in who I fall in love with, okay? It just happens. When I realized that I liked Kayden, it surprised me too. I tried to put an end to it. But when he realized he liked me too, my feeling only grew.

I find a velvety black shirt and a pair of leggings. I put them on and then I brush my hair. 

Lydia walks in and starts packing her backpack on her bed. She doesn't even send a glance towards me.

"I don't know what the fuck you want me to do Lydia," I sigh, "I already apologized, multiple times. Do you want me to break up with him?"

"No," She states flatly, in a harsh tone. "I don't care, Allison." She sighs and runs a hand through her red hair. "I just wish you told me, okay? That's why I'm so pissed at you. You two kept it all a fucking secret." Lydia quietly laughs. "You lied to me when I always told you everything."

"I'm sorry," I manage to say. That's all I can say, other than giving her an excuse. But excuses won't work this time.

"Yeah," She says, looking at the floor, "I'm sorry too. For trusting you." Lydia stands up, slings her backpack over her shoulder, and leaves the bedroom.

God fucking damn it.

——
Isaac's POV

The car is filled with an uncomfortable silence. Lydia's sitting up front with me as I drive. Scott, Allison, and Stiles are piled in the back. I look in the mirror and notice that Allison's looking out the window, Stiles is doing something on his phone, and Scott, well he's looking at me with a smile.

I smile back at him before looking at the road again. The stop light turns green and I proceed to drive.

I pull into the school parking lot and everyone's already hopping out of the car before I put it in park. I sigh. At least Scott's waiting for me, leaning against the black van.

When I get out, Scott slings an arm over my shoulder. I smirk at him as he grins back at me. Jesus, I love him. I watch him look at our surroundings before pulling me in for a quick kiss.

He captures my lips with his and our tongues lightly touch for a few seconds. He caresses my face with his calloused hands. My hands gently grip his waist. When he pulls away he leaves me breathless. He leans into my neck, his breath tickling my ear.

"I'll see you at lunch," He whispers and pecks me on the cheek. I blush and he smiles toothily at me. Scott lifts one of my hands to his lips and kisses me there too.

I swear to god, he's going to be the death of me.

Scott walks away before I can say the three words that are dying to slip out of my mouth. I sigh and walk into school.

Logan's POV

When fifth period arrives, I walk out of Science and to Isaac's locker. He's already there, putting his books away and getting ready for lunch.