Unknown Fighter Chapter 1

(3rd person POV)

      "These are called hell hounds", Nick fury told the avengers, speaking in a low and serious tone. "They have been roaming around the city along with these other beasts that call themselves Dracaenae." The big screen that was in front of them flashed to another image. This time it was a blurry picture that resembled a snake woman hybrid.

      "Isn't Hell hounds from Greek mythology?" Tony stark asked. " Yes they are. That and their names is the only information that we know about them. Also , for some reason,some of the weapons that we use don't work on them as good as they should."

      Before anyone could say anything, a lady walked up behind him. " Sir, you need to see this", She said urgently. She walked over to the station she worked at and displayed her computer screen. There was a live video of some of the monsters, but there seemed to be someone fighting it.

      "He has already killed two from the time i went to get you, but he seems to be only a teenager. He weapon is working very well to." She informed. "Very well", He nodded and turned to the avengers. "find him, and return him safely.Make sure he is unharmed." He then walked off, and the avengers got ready to track down the boy.