19. Jimin - Sick (cute)

Request for @pikakookie

-

*cough cough*

I walked back to my hotel room with my boyfriend Jimin. We had went swimming but unfortunately I had caught a cold.

"Are you feeling okay Sara?" He asked putting a towel around me.

"Y-Yea I just need to be warm..." I shivered.

He unlocked the door to our room and led me inside. I walked into the washroom and set the shower on with hot water. I stepped in and relaxed. The cold water running down my skin turning into hot water.

I finished my shower and got dressed into pyjamas, I walked out of the washroom. A cold breeze passing by my body, I started shivering again.

"*cough* Why is it so cold it here?" I whined.

"Oh yea..." Jimin walked over to the thermostat and turned up the heat.

I glared at him. "I will keep you warm." He smiled.

I got into bed and put the covers around my whole body trying to warm up. "Hurry Jimin~"

"I'm coming jagi." I looked over at him and watched him take off his shirt revealing his well toned abs. I blushed as he got under the covers with me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest while he hugged me.

"Feeling warmer Sara?" He kissed my forehead.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"I lo-achoo~" I sneezed on him.

"You better not get me sick or you will be punished." He snickered.

I blushed. "Okay I'm sorry."

"What were you trying to say?" He asked. I smiled. "I love you."

"Well in that case I love you too~" He smiled.

He shut off the lights. "Goodnight Sara my love." And I fell asleep, in his embrace.

-

~Kia