Chapter One- For The First Time

AJ Lee's POV

It was another day on Monday Night Raw when I was headed to the ring to do a promo with my best friend Kaitlyn, Beth Phoenix, and Kelly Kelly (The Diva's Champion), which would turn into the Managing Supervisor of Raw, Vickie Guerrero telling the WWE Universe the main event, which would be Kaitlyn and I against Beth and Kelly Kelly. As I was heading to the ring, I ran SMACK into the World Heavyweight Champion, none other than the Best in the World, CM Punk. My phone dropped, but he caught it just in time.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I'm CM Punk", he said as he extended his hand.

"I'm AJ Lee. Hey, weren't you my pro in NXT?" I asked as I shook his hand.

"Yes. But I don't think we really talked that much during NXT. It's like we're meeting for the first time."

"Yeah." OMG! He's so cute, with his mossy green eyes, his title hoisted over his shoulder and his cool tattoos, especially the Pepsi tattoo.......wonder why he got it? 

"I see you have a tattoo of the Pepsi logo. Why did you get it?"

"Well, long story short, I made a bet with the guys (Sheamus, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, etc.) that if I didn't last a year with Maria, I had to get a Pepsi tattoo, and as you can see, it didn't work out," he said pointing to the tattoo.

"Well, I have to get going, I have to get to the ring, I'll see you later."

"Bye." As I brush past him on my way to the ring, he stops me. "Hey, I was wondering if we could go to dinner after the show, catch up on lost time."

"I would love that, see you later tonight."

CM Punk's POV

Yes! Phase one of my plan to become WWE Champion done! So now all I have to do is win at MITB, and cash it in at the right time, and it's bye bye AJ! I really want Lita, since she's broken up with Edge. Now THAT'S one smoking hot woman! So I decide to pay Lita a little visit. I knock on Lita's dressing room door, and surprisingly, she's in there.

"Oh, hey Punk, come on in."

Lita's POV

So I'm just sitting in my dressing room, thinking about how I could have been so STUPID, thinking it would ever work out with the Rated R superstar, when I hear a knock on my door. This better be Edge on his hands and knees, begging for me to get back with him......oh, it's Punk. I always had a thing for him. I always thought he was cute.

"Oh, it's you. Come on in."

"And hey to you too. Where you expecting someone else?"

"Actually, I kinda was."

"Was it Edge?"

"No?!" I could tell he knew I was lying.

"Whatever. I really don't care because I'm not Edge. I just wanted to see how you were doing, since you're broken up with Edge, and you lost the Diva's Champion the SAME night he broke up with you."