CHAPTER FOUR

All the chapters of Mr CEO are being removed and will be replaced by the re-written version.

Chapter 4 - Seeing what London has to offer.

By the time I had gotten home I was still very much angry. Who the heck did he think he was? Yeah, he was incredibly hot, and his stubble just made him look like some sexy swat agent who'd pick you up and carry you over his shoulders. But so what! Nothing, and I mean nothing gives any guy a reason to kiss a girl and even worse at a job interview, and he was the boss! I bet he had sex with every single one of his assistants and then quit when he cheated on them.

I walked past the reception and this time decided to take the stairs to the apartment as I didn't want to get stuck, especially with today not being my day; blazer being torn off buy a taxi, getting trapped in a broken down elevator. The list goes on. I walked up the first four cases of stairs easily, but on the last one I struggled. Really struggled, like couldn't stop panting struggled.

I really need to work out more!

I held onto the banister and took a deep breath before walking down the corridor. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. Casey looked wide eyed at me and took another deep breath before opening her mouth.

"What happened?"

"Grr, that fucking man," I answered while doing the hand action of me pretending to strangle him.

"Who? Mr Lake?" She asked again, with a confused look on her face while she sprayed her hair with hairlacker. A lot of it.

Talk about damaging the Ozone.

"Yes, him. He's an arrogant prick." I put my bag down onto the counter in the kitchen then went over to the sofa and slumped down on it, "Listen to this, basically we got stuck in the elevator and even though it was seriously awkward, I asked him questions and we talked. I later find out that the receptionist position was filled, which pissed me off because I travelled all that way for nothing. Then when I was about to leave he asked me to be her Personal Assistant."

"Did you get the job?"

I looked at her incredulously and deeply sighed "No. Focus on what I was saying. Well anyway after he said about the PA position I said that I'd only take the job if he was to interview me. He agreed, and we went into his office. He asked me some small, minor questions that tried to kiss me." I said kiss me slowly to empathise what I was saying.

"Wait. Hold up, he tried to kiss you?" she put the hairlacker down and quickly walked over to me "Tell me all the details." she said excitedly.

"There is nothing to tell other than the fact I slapped him across the face."

"You did what?!" she said with pure shock written on her face.

"I slapped him. I'm sorry but kissing me was unprofessional. Yeah he maybe hot but that gives no man a reason to kiss a woman they don't know. Plus he was in no way professional."

Casey got up and walked over to me.

"I've taught you well, only been living here for no more than two weeks and you're an independent, sassy woman. Now come on we have to get ready for tonight."

"What's happening tonight?" I asked, the only plans I had for tonight was a girly night in, with a movie that had Channing Tatum in and a tub of Ben and Jerries ice cream; peanut butter me up flavour of course.

"Um, hello, we're going out tonight. Showing you around London with some of the best clubs there are," Oh shit! she did say something about that. I guess my plans have changed. Channing Tatum can wait twenty four hours, I'm sure.