Chapter 6

Jo's Pov.

"You deserve every bit of what your gunna get babygirl....."
Blake ripped the covers off of my and climbed on to me, straddling my waist. It was then that I noticed they where only in boxers!

"Get of me!" I said angerly riggerling around under him trying to find a way out of this.

" I would do that Babygirl unless you want this to go faster because you rigging around is me as hard as a rock!"

I instantly stopped and looked at him as his face came closer to mine, he then smashed his lips into mine however I didn't answer making him mad.

" For Fuck sake just answer or I'll make this way worse for you" he said lifting me up and smaking my ass hard!
He kissed me again and I started to answer back, forgetting all he had done in the past as he put me in an pleasurable trance.

Ryder started undoing my shirt and chucked it to the side of the room while Blake had started kissing and sucking down my neck.
I let out a moan that I had been trying to hold back for awhile. This however made Ryder start going faster undressing me, ripping of my bra and pulling down my skirt.
Blake moved of me however started kissing and sucking my breast instead and then the other. Ryder looked over my naked body and growled in approval then kissed up my leg until reaching my core.

I felled a warm wet tongue cross my slit, teasing me into wanting what they want. My back arched making his tongue start playing with my clit, pushing me further to paradise. Blake started kissing me again until Ryder finished up his mini asult and started to take of his boxers and rub up against my inner thigh. He was massive.
My moans were starting to get more frequent as Blake done the same, stroking himself. Ryders lips were on mine, as he positioned himself for entrance.
"Good luck baby girl", he wispered.
I shivered as I knew what he was going to do.

With a lot of force, he slammed into me with his full length making me scream his name. He suddenly pulled out then pushed back in, rocking back and forth while Blake had started kissing me asking for entrance. I opened my mouth as his tongue pushed its way through and started exploring every crevis of my mouth. I bite on his lip playfully, then Ryder pulled out just before he reached his climax but finished of on top of the bed.
" Don't want to get you pregnant yet, sexy", Ryder said with an unbearable evil smirk. My eyes widened when I proccessed what he said, "You wish, I'm never going to bear either one of your children".
The smirk dropped fourtunetly but not for long. "I don't have to wish baby girl, your ours, you've been ours since the day you were born and you will be ours until the day you die. One day we will be able to ravish you again and again until you bare a child."
I struggled trying to get my hands free and get up but of course it was no use.
"Let me go, your both fucking criminals on the wanted list. Let me go!!!" I raised my voice, almost to a shout.
Blake looked over me with hungry, lust filled eyes," You are so fucking hot when your angry, FUCK! We are never leaving you and never letting you go, plus it's my turn baby girl"
He leaned over my kissing my lips as I was still struggling trying to brake free or get away.
He entered me without permission, forcing me to submit to him as he went faster and faster, making me moan out his name. He grabbed onto my breasts and started massaging them as he moaned. We went about 4 rounds before we fell asleep, me being tangled between the two.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

I turned over while slamming my fist down onto the alarm clock.
Looking around I relized I was alone in bed and it was quite in the house.

" HELLO?" I shouted through the house awaiting an answer but non came. I got up but not without groaning in horror when I found out how saw I was.
"Shit" jumping into the shower I was greeted with fresh hot water pelting onto my back. Getting dressed I thought time for work......