Arranged? More Like Deranged!

-ONCE AGAIN THIS ISNT MY OWN WORK,IM ONLY UPLOADING IT HERE CAUSE I LOVE IT, THIS IS ALL KitKat44 WRITING. 

 CHAPTER ONE:-

Someone once told me that with age, comes power.

Someone else once told me that with age comes back pain and grandchildren.

It's true, my parents are very different people. I guess the old saying "opposites attract" apply to more than just magnets. But the way I remember them, which was about a month and a half ago, they were predictable.

This is why I was surprised to find out that my mother had locked herself in her room and would not let my father into the room. She apparantly never came out, except one time my father caught her late at night, making herself something to eat.

Luke had allowed me to go and visit my family for a day, since he himself was off on "buisiness."

Which, no matter how many times I've tried and no matter how hard I've tried, I still don't know the exact definition of.

For those less intelligently, uhm...advanced, I mean I still don't know what the heck he does even though I've tried very hard numerous times, from the innocently sweet girly voice to purely threatining to never come out of my room again. All of them failed.

Anyways, I arrived home to find my father moaning over yet another

horrible buisiness assignment. 

(Hey, I know what he does! He's a...shoot, I can't remember the word... oo, we'll just call him a CSI! It's sort of like that...)

"Hey daddy. Did you miss me while I was, (gulp), gone?"

My dad looked up in shock and hugged me tightly. "My little girl..." he whispered into my ear. He then told me about how life at the house had been since I'd left.

Mom had secluded herself in her room, as earlier mentioned, apparantly because my father hadn't thought it was neccesary to bring me to the arrangement meeting, but my mother had. That had been basically what I was pissed about when I left, so my mom blaimed dad for making me hate them, and then locked herself away.

But that wasn't what worried me most.

What worried me most was Tori.

Or lack there of.

~> A Little Bit Of A Note In Results =D

This is practically an intro. Sorry about that.