Save Me If You Can

• Dedicated to To All of My Fans

 Prolong

                            Death is many things, but for one thing no one tells you. That  you feel lonely if no one can see you, or talk to you. That the people around grew older as you stay in the state you were in when you died. Though I have a choice to change but the clothes I died in makes me feel as if I am still living and we are just going through the motions from when I was alive.

                           Drake, my perfect brother is going to college. My baby brother going to college and mother doesn't even care enough to congradulate him. When I was alive I had planned a big party for him. Because I had a college fund hidden for him, I had started it when I was eight. Before all the crazy shit had happened.Though he seems not to of found it because he is doing extra shifts at walmart. Paying the bills and struggling to get the money for college.While mother drowns her sarrow in achole.

                          I barely remember that night, the night that I died. The only thing I do remember is that I saw something I shouldn't of. Which is probably why I was killed to be silent for the horrible thing that occured then. My death doesn't bother me as much as it makes me angry, keeping me from taking care of my little brother. I had learned a few things over the past five years. I am able to move things if I concentrate long enough. Go through walls and I don't sleep, I guess that what happens if your a spirit and don't have a body.

5 years ago . . .

                       I awoke in the bath tub again and notice my little brother standing over me with an asprin and water. Looking sad, he hands it to me and then crawls into the tub with me. We listen to our mother and father screaming and fighting eachother. I hold him clothes knowing that I wasn't much confront for him either. A drug addict is not a type a sister someone wants when you have a bastard of a father and a drunk mother that beats us.

                     Once it got quite I grabed a bag and packed both of Drake's and mine stuff. I shoved the three jars of money I had been saving for him since he was born. I open the apartment window and rush him out of it onto the metal stairs. I pass him the bag and he sets it down and waits for me to climb out. I grab dad's wallet and take out all the bills and stuff it in my bra and climb out. I hurry down the stairs with my brother leading the way to our safe house. Then I heard dads'  curse and see the wallet get thrown out the window and stick his head out. I begged Drake to go faster, and soon enough we get mixed into the crowed holding hands and trying to keep from getting seen. I call a taxi, and push Drake inside, a 15 year old shouldn't have to bare this kind of hard ship. I payed to the taxi once we get the the park. And lead the way to the storage unit I know how to get into.

                    Soon enough we get confrontable and while Drake sleeps for a little while I hide the money into one of the the creaky floor boards and then dragged a few boxes over it so it wouldn't be found. Then I go over to the bed that was on the floor and lie down beside him.

" I promise I will always protect you D, I won't let anything happen to you. Even if it kills me." I whisper and brush some hair from his face.

" I know, but I will protect you to. From all those demons' that huant your dreams." he whispered back laying his head on my shoulder. Falling back to sleep.

                 I follow him to the peaceful sleep.

. . . . . . two hours later . . . .

                  I awoke to see that Drake was looking out the window and red and blue lights were flashing. Then there was a banging at the door. Someone screaming it was the police. I hurry Drake out the door but before I could get out myself, I was grabed by the waist and dragged away from the window. I screamed at Drake telling him to run as fast as he can. I was hand cuffed and tested for drugs and achole. They didn't find any sigbn of it in my system. I haven't had a hit since last night. They put me in the car and drove me to the jail house or what ever I never really cared what it was call. They can only keep me for  a few hourse without any evidence besides seeing me.

                 I was right so here I am walking the dark streets of Brookyln, New York. I reached inside my underwear and got out my little bag of pills. I popped on in and then the drug haze slowly started and I smile happily. Then I stumble upon a man with a gun aiming at a young couple who were holding out their purses and wallets. Once he had it in his hands he shot them both, then turned my way. I didn't think twice, I ran but the bastard still caught up with me. I got hit outside the head and the next thing I know I woke up in my bed, but I was in two places at once. Though the second me was lying still and was to pale and stiff, suddenly Drake comes into the room with waffles and a glass of milk. Yet when he saw the second me he dropped everything.

            He raced over to me and started shaking me, yelling my name. Dad and mom came in to see what the racket was about and see the cold stiff me on the bed. Mom collapsed to the ground crying while dad started with wide sad eyes then he called 911. I tried telling them nothing was wrong with me. But it was as if they couldn't hear me. I tried hugging Drake but I went striaght through him and landed right by the beautifully stiff me that seem so at peace.

             The ambulance showed up and comfirmed my death was and over dose of pills and achole. Drake was denying all of this saying that I would never take pills with achole. Mother wasn't saying anything just laying there crying and begging them to bring me back. But of course they couldn't I had been dead to long.

             I am dead and I have no idea why I am still here.