Only the Beginning

STILES POV

"Tomorrow night!" I exclaim at her.

"Yeah" Scott says.

"Will it be before or after Cora can make the elixer?" Lydia asks.

"We don't know." Kira and scott say in unison.

"Knowing her she'll probably appear right before she's done with it so she can destroy it all. Then destroy us" Scott says.

This sucks. This all sucks. "We can take them" I say.

"A colony of age old trained vampires? I don't know Stiles" Kira says.

"Sure we can. We're the true alpha pack. We're freaking awesome. We've got A bad ass Kitsune" Kira blushed at that. "A feisty werecoyote. Two werewolves and a true alpha. A banshee! And A hunter with, God knows how many fire arms."

Everybody looked at each other making eye contact. Before Scott says "you forgot one"

"What? No I didn't"

"You" He says.

"Me? I'm lame. Weak. Human" I say this because its true. If I died ut wouldn't matter to the good of the pack. Its not like I fight in the battles. The last battle was because of me for crying out loud!

"No. Your the smartest of us all. Your the best of us. Your strong. Your the one who figures it all out" Scott assures me.

And I smile. "Thanks Scott. But right now neither of us are in very good shape to fight against Vampires"

"We will when Cora heals us"

"If she can" Kira mutters. Everyone looks at her. Her eyes widen and she grins "I mean. Of course she can heal you!" oh Kira. I loved  That awkward potato.

TIME SKIP

The four of us stayed at my house that night. Tomorrow was gonna be a long wait until night. Kira and Scott shared the guest bedroom while Lydia and I shared my room. I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard whispers.

My eyes fluttered open. The room was dark but the eerie glow of the moonlight lit up the room. I didn't see anything but I heard the whispers again. Was the fever getting to my head?

I listened again. The whispers came,  more clear this time. "Stiles. Stiles listen to me"

I sat up in the bed careful not to wake up Lydia. "Who's there?" I whisper to-well whoever it was.

"Its me" The whiper is female definitely. And slightly familiar.

"Who?" I ask.

Suddenly there is shimmering in the middle if the room and a figure appears there. She didn't look like a ghost. She looked more like an Angel. Slightly transparent but could almost pass as a real person if she wasn't hovering  three inches off the ground.

My eyes widen in surprise "Allison?" I say completely stunned.

Her face lights up in a huge smile. A soft beautiful smile i remember all too well. "Hi Stiles"

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper-yell. "How are you here?"

"It doesn't matter" She states. "The reason I'm here is to warn you"

"About what?" I ask.

"About tomorrow night. Erica is attacking as soon as the Moon is high and bright. As soon as Cora starts making the Elixer she'll be there to stop it"