PROLOGUE

A KISS IN THE RAIN WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON BY PSICOM. NO EXACT DATE YET.

SA MGA NA-TOUCHED NITONG STORY NA'TO SANA SUPORTAHAN NIYO KAPAG NAGING BOOK NA SIYA. SANA SUPORTAHAN NIYO RIN PO LAHAT NG STORIES NA NAGSIMULA DITO SA WATTPAD NA MAPAPA-PUBLISH NA RIN. MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

ATE JEN :)

PROLOGUE

The rain was pouring when I saw her standing in the middle of the busy street, looking kinda lost..

People were passing by her, but she just stood there..

So I walked towards her, took off my jacket and I wrapped it around her shivering body..

"Miss are you lost? Do you need help?" I asked her..

She looked at me, for the first time I saw her face..

She looked so beautiful, yet she looked so fragile..

She moved towards me, cutting the distance between us..

Then suddenly, she kissed me on my lips.

I felt her hands run through my hair, then she held me at the nape of my head, pulling me closer, deepening the kiss..

I don't know why but I kissed her back, wanting more..

But then suddenly she pulled out of the kiss, looked at me and gave me her sweetest smile..

And at that very moment..

I fell in love..

I don't know what to say, and before I could utter a word..

She ran away..

"Wait!" I shouted while looking at the direction she was heading..

But I didn't saw her.. I started walking and I pushed myself through the crowd..

But still I couldn't see her.. 

I lost her..

My name is Jared, and that's the story how I fell in love with a stranger, which started with A KISS IN THE RAIN..

A KISS IN THE RAIN ~1~

"Pare ba't ganyan itsura mo? Mukha kang basang sisisw!" sabay tawa ng barkada kong si Phil.. Pero totoo naman kasi, para akong naligo sa ulan.. Kasi coding ako kaya wala akong dalang kotse, wala pa akong payong, tapos yung jacket ko pinagamit ko dun sa babaeng nakita ko kanina.. Sa babaeng di ko naman kilala pero bigla akong hinalikan.. Tapos bigla naman akong tinakbuhan..