Kennedy's POV

I rushed in the car and drove to Kayla's house. When I got their her house was shot up. I quickly ran into the house.

" MA! MS ARIELL????? " I yelled.

I ran around the house until I found her in the kitchen......

I dropped down to my knees. Ms Ariel was layed in a pool full of blood. I rushed over and checked her pulse.

.... She's dead.

I cried and called 911.

" 911 how may we help you? " operator said.

" WE NEED A AMBULANCE AT 119 MILBERRY LANE MY MA IN LAW HAS BEEN SHOT AND I THINK SHE'S DEAD! " I yelled.

" sir we need you to calm down.. Pl.. "

" CALM DOWN? BITCH STFU AND GET A AMBULANCE HERE NOW FUCKERS! HURRY UP DAMMIT! " I hung up.

Please be alive ms Ariel . I don't know what kayla gonna do. Please be okay PLEASE!

* 5 mins later *

Ambulance came an took her away. I drove back to the hospital and went to check up on kayla.

" hey bae how are you? " I asked.

" okay. I feel better. "

" I have something to tell you.. " I said.

" what bae? "

" your ma house been shot up and she got shot but I don't know what's happening . " I said in a quick breath.

" omg .. Calm down kayla calm down" she told herself.

* DOCTOR came in*

" Ms Kayla your mama is okay she's in critical condition and she's gonna be okay. "

" THANK YOU JESUS" kayla yelled.

" so Kay, what are we gonna name the baby? " I asked while rubbing her stomach.

" I was thinking you name her. "

" okay... How about Layla Nazzah? "

" KENNEDY THAT'S SO CUTE.. " she smiled.

" awe baby. " I kissed her and it turnt into a deep kiss.

" don't start nothing you can't finish baby. " she said giggling .

" oh really? Wait til we get you home oan you staying with me(; " I said smirking.

>>>>>> VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE<<<<<<< 😘😘♥✌💯😊💋