Stuffed Animal - (Kohinata Hozumi X Reader)

You scribbled at your note lazily as you munch your bread, spending the lunch time alone by yourself.

It's not like you were a loner, quiet or someone with no friends, you were a happy-going person and so amiable to everyone, you used to eat lunch together with your friends, hanging out with them, talking about stuff and shares lot of good fanfictions to read at home.

But for today, you just want to be left alone.

The sweetness from the bread was fading away as you swallowed it to let out a sigh, putting down your mechanical pencil when you do so. Your gaze was empty as you stare nothing at your desk, resting the plump cheeks of yours in your unoccupied palm, you shut your eyes in hope you will stop overthinking about your parents expectations for your grades.

How is your school? You will reach the first rank in your class this year, right?

It's impossible for my daughter to get a score below A+ ahaha~

You cursed in mind as you repeated those statements from your parents. Easier said than done, you claimed inside your thoughts.

The thing is, you've tried your best but unfortunately there's one subject that turned out to be your weakness, where you could never get a better score than C, and your parents couldn't accept that.

Tired from imagining of what will they say if you failed to reach their expectations, you slowly opened your eyes in annoyance to forget about the anxiety you felt, but when you completely open it, your eyebrows are suddenly raised up when you see a small stuffed cat in your desk that wasn't there before.

Along with a pair of Human hand, grabbing on each of it's paws.

"You should finish your lunch, [First Name]-chan" the cat doll said as you see the fingers were controlling it's adorable movements.

You blinked once in surprise, a bit slow enough to find out what was that about until you looked up at the owner of the hand and startled when you see the cutest guy of Hônan that was happened to be your classmate was sitting in front of you. Giving you the softest smile he could offer.

"K-Kohinata-san?!" you reflexively pulled away from your desk as you felt warm on your cheeks.

"Nope. My name is Neko-nya, nya~" he dubbed the cat as he lifted the stuffed animal with both of his hand, high enough to hide his face.

Your heated face fell at his silly attitude, you never expected him would do such childish things.

"The bread will cry if you don't finish it nya~" he moved the hands of the cat using his thumb and forefinger skilfully. You were stunned without any words, stiffen like a statue and unsure what to do, the way he play his stuffed animal was too much for you to handle, you can feel your heart is in danger even more when he said nya.

Your gulped, nervously smiled before you decide to play along to cover your flustered state. "Y-Yes, neko-nya.."

Right when you were about to bite your lunch, you paused when you noticed that kohinata was watching you over his stuffed animal. He stared at you with his glowing orbs intensely, giving you more struggle to eat since the heat won't stop enveloping your face, you speed up your munch as you swallowed your bread in one huge bite, the speed of your heartbeat took away your focus from the bread inside your mouth and it almost choked yourself in the process.