M-Mr. Ackerman!?

A/N: I love High School Aus so MUCH!! Ima shut up now.

"Eren! The bus is here! Eren!" Mikasa called from downstairs, hoping he may have heard her. "You better hurry up or you're walking!" She left the house shorty to catch the bus.

"I'M GOING!" Eren grabbed his grey sweater, pulling it over his head and sliding his arms in. "Pants! I need pants!" He hurried to the bathroom to see his black pants folded nicely by the sink. "I'm happy I washed the clothes last night."

Hi! My name is Eren Jaeger! Right now I am in 9th which is also a Freshman. High School is COMPLETELY different from Middle School! Why are the seniors tall as fuck?! I'm only 5'5 ;;-;;
Some seniors are short.. at least I'm taller but that isn't want I'm nervous about...

**Time Skips to School**

"Eren, did you get to school safely?"

"Quit it already! I'm not a little kid anymore, Mikasa. I can take care of myself!" Eren pulled his bag over his shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"Eren, you know I only worry about you because-"

"I don't need to hear it. You already told me many times when I was in 5th grade and you still continue to speak about it. It has already 8 years since that happen. Just.. quit bringing it back.."

"Eren.." Mikasa reached to touch his should but the bell rang shortly.

"Welp, I'll see you and Armin at lunch, okay?" Eren walked away from Mikasa, not turning back when she called his name.

'Why does she keep bringing that back? I know Mom and Dad died in that car crash but does she have to keep bringing it back? I mean, I finally matured enough to tell her to shut up but giving up watching anime.. she already knows I tried that many times but.. when you have wifi and the internet.. well...'

Eren walked up the stairs, reaching the third floor to his first class, Biology.

He placed his hand on the door handle, opening it.

'Another day with-'

He stopped to shorty to see an old friend of his..

"Oi, are you just going to stand by the door like an idiot all day?"

'LEVI?!'

"Um, no sir."

"Well? Take your seat before I throw a ruler at you."

"Um, yes!" Eren avoided eye contact with the man, walking over to sit next to Jean.

"Now that all of you are here, let me explain to you why your usual teacher isn't here."

The class for silent right away but Eren just started down at the desk.

'Levi is a teacher here? I haven't seen him since I was 5.. He was my teacher and he taught me how to read and write.. I didn't think I would see him again.. I mean, he quit after a kid puked on him but besides that..'

"OI, JAEGER! STOP LOOKING AT YOUR DICK!"

Laughter filled the room.

"What?! I-I wasn't look at my part! I was staring at my desk! Get new glasses if you need it!"

Oooo's filled the room.

"Tch, I wouldn't have said anything if you just listen to me. I'm explaining why Ms. Hanji isn't here."

The students looked at Eren, to see whether or not he'll talk back.

"Continue."

Levi pushed his glasses in. "Now, Ms. Hanji is still in this school but she is now a teacher for P.E. 9A which all freshman are required to take. Some of you are taking it now which is smart cause you don't need to deal with that shit later but for the idiots who aren't.. then you're stupid."

Some students started laughing while others just looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"But enough of that. Ms. Hanji informed me that this class is her favorite because you actually don't fuck around like her other 4 periods. She used "they aren't stupid" in her note."

He heard a few students whispering to each other.

"Now my language, I'm not like the other teachers you have. I talk like you. Fuck, bitch, shut up, slut, etc. I try to speak like all of you do today so it makes it easier for us to chat."

Levi grabbed the remote, pointing it to the television. "Let see what else..My, I don't think I properly introduced myself.. My name is Levi Ackerman but you can call me either Heichou or Mr. Ackerman, nothing else." He turned the television on, playing the movie Hanji left him. "For today, just relax and watch... filthy animal." He then switched the lights off, making it easier for the students to watch.

'So, Levi changed after these past 8 years. I remember when he used to talk about this band 'No Name' and he even sang the song. His voice always made me happy when I was little but seeing him now.. what can I say? I wonder if he still remembers me. Nah, probably not but.. I hope he does.'

Eren place his head on the desk, watching two bears catching fishes which looked kind of fun. Well, the water that is.

Levi sat back on his chair, removing his glasses.

'My, Eren Jaeger is one of my students again. I haven't seen that kid in years. He sure looks different but I'm sure he hasn't changed.'

Levi felt Eren eye him a few times but he chose to avoid it.

'As I thought.. he hasn't changed since then.'