»«

*Third Point of View*
"Hi Daddy" said Louis, while climbing inside the black Range Rover after school.

"Hey baby how was school today?" asked Harry from the drivers seat.

It was September. School hadn't started for long, this being the second week. Harry wanted to know about how Louis felt at school, if someone affected him in anyway or just if he enjoyed himself in general.

"It was fine. Foods class was fun. Niall is so silly."

Louis giggled, covering his mouth with his sweater paw.

Harry found it so cute and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. He started driving to his house while listening to Louis talk about his day.

When they got to the mansion, they both went inside. Harry ran the Styles Company so he did have a lot of money. He loved using his money to spoil his baby boy. Louis being a cross dresser sure loves to buy clothes all the time.

"Are you hungry? You can tell Liam to make you something if you want." Harry suggested. Liam was their servant but they are close so he treats Liam well.

"I'm fine Daddy. Do you have to do work?" asked Louis. He wanted to do his homework to just cuddle all day after with his Daddy.

"I just have a Skype meeting in an hour, but after that I'm free." Harry stated, already knowing what Louis was gonna ask. He asks everyday.

"Ok. I'm gonna do my homework." Louis started walking to the kitchen table, which was in the dining room.

"That's fine princess. You can call me or Liam if you need help." Said Harry as he started to walk upstairs to his office. He wanted to get the meeting over with to get to spend time with his baby.

»«
Author Note:
HI! Ok I'm Daniela and this is my first fanfic to write. So I don't exactly have an updating schedule so expect updates at random. Also I need help with a cover. If anyone wants to send one, its great. So yeah see ya later. :)
.xx Daniela