Chapter One: Concerned.

Mercedes Kelly

I opened the large front door and dropped my keys on the living room table smiling at the noises that fed my ears. Exhausted from the hard day of work, client after client at the shop. My feet were killing me from standing all day and my head was pounding. Driving in that traffic made it worst. But now I can finally come home to this.

I stripped out of my jacket and quietly walked upstairs of my big newly bought house. As I jogged up the steps my footsteps made compact with the carpet making noises. I opened the door of my master bedroom and smiled at the scene in front of me.

"Ma!" Christian yelled once he saw my appearance and grinned.

I laughed picking my one year old little boy up. Christian wrapped his little arms around my neck cheesing showing his gums with his four teeth growing in.

"Hey baby boy. What are you doing?" I tickled him making him giggle.

"Give mama a kiss." I puckered my lips and he got the memo to kiss my lips leaving slob on them.

As soon as I sat him down he ran out the room passing the man that's been by my side everyday.

"How was work today?" He kissed my lips as I sat on his lap.

"It was like every other day. Entertaining. But I love my job." I shrugged my shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck.

I worked at a makeup shop called RunwayRiches.

"Was there a lot of people?" He asked palming my ass with his hands.

"Not really because I have the limit of workers. Everybody finished on time so I wasn't complaining." I pulled out my phone and clicked on the recent history.

Are you alright?

BabyDaddy😑: Don't worry about allat. Just bring my son around later.

I rolled my eyes as I tossed my phone on the bed making it bounce up and down. The man picked me up and threw me on the bed making my body bounce up and down from the commotion.

"Jamal get off me. Christian could run in here any minute." I giggled as he sucked and ran his tongue down my neck.

"He's watching that new DVD I bought him. It's gonna be 10 minutes trust me." He smirked closing the door as I looked at the digital clock before shrugging.

He pulled down my jeans and slipped out of his basketball shorts. I moaned and rubbed my clit at the sight of him. He put the tip in and slid all the way in making me arch my back. He was big but he wasn't Odell big. He could work with something.

Before he began to stroke I put my hands on his chest telling him to stop. He looked at me confused and I nodded towards the dresser.

"Condom."

Odell Beckham Jr.

My eyes fixated on the screen as I continued my game of Call Of Duty on my XBox One. The doorbell rung making me stop and pause the game.

I groaned and silently cursed to myself as I tried to get up on my own but failed. I was getting frustrated day by day because I couldn't do anything on my own for a few months. Somebody was always helping me and I feel handicapped.

"Sabrina!" I yelled out into the house so she could hear me.

Sabrina, my home nurse quickly rushed in coming to my aid. I lifted my leg up slowly placing it on the small part of the sofa and leaned back closing my eyes.

"Yes?" She asked wiping her wet hands on a towel.

"Someone's at the door. Can you please answer it?" She nodded and left for the door.

A couple seconds later I heard the door close shut and Aubrey came in with a wide awoke Destiny in her car seat. I ignored the fact that Aubrey was here and attend to my child. I reached down and unstrapped her, picking her up as a smile plastered on her face.

"What's up noonie?" I said softly slapping Destiny on her thighs as she frowned at me.

"Oh so you don't see me here?" Aubrey asked with her hand on her hip.

"You're irrelevant to me." I stayed simply causing her to chuckle.

"Boy what's wrong with you?" I ignored her and continued to give my daughter her attention.

"Odell you can't be sitting around here looking moody. Especially when your daughter is here. Get over that bitch." Aubrey said sitting her bag down.

"She's not a bitch. But I'm not even worried about her ass. Fuck her." I rolled my eyes bouncing Destiny up and down.

"That's more like it. She's the reason you're in this situation now."

"No she's not." I wiped her drool from her mouth with her pink bib.

"You're so bipolar. First you protect her then you say fuck her. Make up your mind Odell! I'm not going to wait for you forever."

"Da! Da!" Christian shouted as he made his and his mother presence known.

Chris ran towards me climbing and jumping on my lap. I groaned lowly as he hit my injured leg but ignored it. That was one of my injuries I suffered from the car injury aside of my stitches in my head, and the neck injury. I kissed his forehead as he stared at Des who was laying in my arms.

"Hey Chris. You're so handsome looking like your daddy each and every day." Aubrey cooed at him. Chris gave her a stank face and sat on my lap pushing Des slightly over.

"Stop, don't do that. She's your little sister. Don't be like someone I know." I said throwing jabs at Mercedes.

"I don't have time for this. I'll see you later, be good for your sperm d- daddy." Mercedes kissed his little lips and left.

Damn, she's looking good as ever.

"Are you sure he's yours?" Aubrey said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes he's mine. Why do you think that?" I rose my eyebrows.

"I'm just saying, but you know I could be right though. You know she's a little fast one. Think about it." She got her bag and exited the room.

I looked down at Des to see she was slowly dozing off. Other then Chris who was staring at the flat screen TV at what was now playing SpongeBob SquarePants.

Am I really letting her get into my head about this? I don't really want to do this but. I sighed and shook my head. 

"There's one way to find out."

__________________________
Comment :)