Chapter 19

**North in THE MM 

NORTH

"I want this table pushed to the wall in the foyer, its for decoration" I told Aaliyah. She was helping me decorate my new house. We've been changing and adding stuff since this morning and now we're finally done. 

"Alright I'm about to go home and chill before I get ready" Aaliyah said. 

"Can you just stay and watch Kennedy so I can shower and get some rest" I begged her. Its hard trying to care for yourself when you have a newborn. I only get to sleep during the mornings because of Eden. 

He refuses to be up all night with Kennedy when he's the one who got her spoiled. If she isn't being held at all times she cries her little eyes out. 

"Okay, I'll go get my stuff then I'll be right back" she smiled. By the look of her face I knew she was lying. 

"Take the boys with you please" I said smiling. Her eyes got big then she hurried out the door. It is so hard to find a babysitter because Jeremiah is so bad. They don't mind keeping Cameron because he's good overall. But Jeremiah is a problem child. 

I sighed sitting on the sofa with Kennedy in my arms. I haven't been able to work out and get my body right or even get my hair done. I heard something break in the kitchen while little feet ran upstairs. 

"Who did that" I yelled. I heard them snicker then hide. 

I pulled out my phone to dial Eden's number. I am not about to play with these kids. 

"Wassup" Eden answered.

"Come get yo kids. They driving me crazy" I said into the phone. 

"I'm putting the decorations together, and you know they don't listen" he replied. 

"They listen to you and I need to rest babe I'm so tired" I complained. 

"Alright get them ready. Kennedy too" he said. I smiled for joy that I'm finally going to get to have some me time. 

I hurried hanging up the phone then went upstairs. Kennedy was already fed, changed and bathed. So all I had to do was put her clothes on. This is why I need friends.

"Hey mama's baby" I cooed making her look at me. After picking her out a cute pink outfit with her infant pink timberland boots, she was ready. I added a pick bow headband to top it off. Kennedy has a head full of hair, I can't wait til she get older so I can really do it. 

Putting her pacifier in mouth, I went to Cameron's room seeing him playing with his dinosaurs. Our new house is way bigger so the boys got their own rooms. 

"Did you take a bath like I asked you?" I asked Cameron. 

"Yes, mom." he said not looking away from his tv. 

"Come sit on your bed please. I need you to hold Kennedy for me." I told him. Cameron has been a big help. With him being 7 now, he's way more mature than Jeremiah and reliable. He sat on his bed leaning his back on the wall. 

I sat Kennedy is his arms positioning her had right. "Okay don't move" I told him. I went to his closet then looked around for something he can wear. 

I picked out his fitted true religion blue jeans, and his Burberry button up shirt. I looked through his shoes grabbing his tan oxfords to match. I felt something tug on my leg as I screamed. 

"Jeremiah what the fuck" I yelled. He was hiding in the closet the whole time. He got up laughing so hard his face was red. 

"I was gonna scare Cameron but he was taking too long. So I scared you mommy" he said.