Chapter 18

A/N- don't feed me to the zombies!!! I'm soooo sorry this took so long! I was out of town for two weeks and I haven't had a lot of time to write until yesterday!! But anyways, this one is a little bit shorter, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer! And since I took such a long break, and this is so short, here's a little Character Info...

Percy Jackson- 17 years old. Head of Troop 1. Unofficial leader of the only group of surviving humans. He’s calm, but he runs into things quickly and doesn’t think before doing, he just does and hopes for the best. Everyone looks up to him. Fights with an old sword he found in an abandoned museum named Riptide. No more family alive. Excellent swimmer.

Annabeth Chase- 17 years old. Traveling with her cousin, Thalia, but basically the head of the two. Trying to find others alive, fighting for their lives. Joins, but always tries to lead with the calm, planning manner she always has until Percy disappears. Definitely clashes with Percy. Boyfriend, Luke, has been zombified and broken her heart. Works with a knife. Brilliant.

Thalia Grace- 15 years old.  Annabeth’s best friend. Always backs up Annabeth, and therefore clashes with Percy as well. Just might have a thing for Percy’s buddy, Nico. In the end, does want Annabeth and Percy to be together. Works with an old bow, sometimes with a spear.

Nico di Angelo- Lieutenant of Revivers Troop 1, 14 years old. Works with a black sword he found when they found Percy’s. Will always back up Percy, he’s like Annabeth’s Thalia but to Percy. Him and Thalia are constantly fighting, but he’s head over heels for her. Will tell no one about his past, only Percy and Thalia know. Mother was murdered by his father, father went to prison. Is now a zombie. Older Sister Bianca is the one who made the vitamins that turned the entire world.

Grover Underwood- 20. Married to Juniper Underwood, who has a toddler named Daisy (5).  Only goes out on local raids so that he can stay near Juniper, mostly just guards the base. Gets along well with Annabeth. Grover is Percy’s oldest friend, since kindergarten. Fights with a wooden baseball bat.

Juniper Underwood-21, mother figure of the group. Not in a troop. Loves her daughter Daisy to death. When needed, fights with a baseball bat like Grover. 

Jason Grace- 17. Thalia’s long lost older brother. Head of Troop 2. Headstrong, courageous. First found Thalia again when her and Annabeth joined. They aren’t necessarily best friends, but they aren’t mean to each other. Very trusting of each other. Fights with a sword from museum. Boyfriend to Piper.

Beckendorf- 22, oldest of the group. Lost Silena a long time ago. Won’t tell anyone his real name because Silena was the only one who called him that. Later tells Annabeth in confidence when he tells her to go after Percy. Tough fighter, the brawn. Fights with a sword they found at museum. 

Piper McLean- 17. Fights with old knife they found in an abandoned house. Girlfriend to Jason. Tough cookie, downplays her looks.

Leo Valdez- 16. Goofy jokester of the group. Fights with a hammer. Hooked up their electricity and stuff. Makes good tacos. Very good friends with Jason Grace and Piper.

Frank Zhang- 15. Fights with a sword from the museum. Boyfriend of Hazel Levesque. Good fighter when needed.

Hazel Levesque13. Fights with an old sword from museum. Girlfriend of Frank Zhang. 

Yes, I know they're all a little OOC, but it's fan fiction ;)

Annabeth POV