It's A Deal

"Kiss me." He orders, slamming my locker shut.

"Is she coming?" I ask, turning my head to look behind me but he grabs my face and makes me look up at him.

"Yes, now kiss me."

I do as told, getting on my tippy toes as I lean up to kiss him.

He kisses me back slowly, before he pins me against the lockers and deepens the kiss. My eyes widen and I try to push him away.

This isn't part of the deal.

He pulls away, a full on smirk plastered on his face. "I lied." He confesses, turning around. "She wasn't coming." Then he walks away.

* * *

Sapphire Adams was just looking for a place to stay while her dad was out of the country. The only available place that was the cheapest was Ian Hawthorn's place - the school's football captain. They make the rules when she moves in and the number one rule is that they will never become anything more than just housemates. But it all changes when he gets cheated on and seeks revenge, making a deal with Sapphire in the process.

* * *

It's A Deal. ©2016, Kim Herz. All Rights Reserved. Rewritten 2020.

Cover Image © IgorVetushko/Depositphotos

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author.

Due to the fact that I rewrote the book, the comments will no longer be relevant to the chapter up until chapter 18. You will see my own comment stating, "Comments for older version ^" so you won't get confused. The comments below that one will be the newer ones, relevant to the new chapter.

(The link to the trailer is in the external link or you can also check on my bio, I have it written on there as well)