Chapter12: Home

Mitch's POV

"Hey Mitch", I looked over at him as he looked over at me in the eyes smiling ,"You know, I already knew you were a boy".

I stopped in my tracks. Then slowley kept moving. My cheeks were flushed softly.

"H-How"?

He laughed softly ,"I knew the whole time silly. I'm not stupid. And even if I knew you were a boy, I still loved you".

He slowley walked to me. Standing in front of ms. I smiled softly.

"D-Do.... Do u still love me".

Jerome smiled ,"Of course".

My eyes widened and teared up a little. I smiled wide and softly laughed. He took one steps torwards me. Then another.

"Do you still love me?"Jerome whispered.

I agreed almost immediately by nodding my head. He smiled at that and walked to stand in front of me.

He grabbed my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine. I was kissing his back and we both kissed a little deeper.

I smiled and he pulled away. Then kissed my cheek. Then he grabbed my hand and started walking back to the house.

We walked into his room go to sleep together. After we change into something fluffy.

He laid down first pulled me down by my arm. Making me cuddle with him.

Then sooner then any later, we fell asleep cuddling each other~

(Sorry this was SUPER short. Same from the previous chapter. Sorry guys)