Into The Darkness

A/N: This is my first vampire story so don't forget to comment, vote and fan me thank you for reading :D

Aaron P.O.V

I ran away from the school building in the middle of class. "Get your ass back over here Aaron!", screamed my girlfriend Pamela. "No!" I yelled back as a ran faster toward my car, but somehow even in high heeled shoes she caught up to me. I knew she wasn't human since the day I met her.

---------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------

I just caught her in the boy's bathroom pressing herself against some boy from our art class sucking blood from him as he slowly died, I screamed. As she turned around she looked demonic in a sense that she had his blood all over her previously white sweater, fangs out and all.

----------------------------------------------------------Flashback over.-----------------------------------------------------

I decided to run through the woods to the valley behind the school. Nobody needed to see what I was about to do her. I began to fight her for what felt like more than ten minutes and it was getting tiresome. My mom told me never to hit a girl but trust me, Pam deserved everything that is about to come to her. I grabbed her wrist in my left hand and drop-kicked her. I jumped on top of what used to be my girlfriend but is now just a mindless blood sucking monster.

She thrashed and kicked once she saw an oak stake that I held above her face. She muttered some words in Latin that I didn't understand. I needed to destroy her before she killed me. She hovers us over twenty feet in the air and bites me. As I start to fade I muster enough strength to stab her in the heart with the stake. We both are dying mid-fall she lets go and we hit the ground and her final words were "thank you" by the time she said that, my first love, crumbled to dust.

---------------------------------------------------------------Next Day------------------------------------------------------------

I staggered through the woods for a few hours before I finally returned home. "Aaron Kendal McBride where the hell were you? Your school called and said you didn't show up to your afternoon classes. Would you care to explain this to your father?" But I blacked out before I had a chance to respond.

---------------------------------------------------<A Few Hours Later>-------------------------------------------------------

I can faintly hear voices around me and by what I feel, I am on my comfy bed. "I wonder how I got here" is all I manage to say before my mother pelted me with questions, all of which I block out as I recall the images from the day before. Everything I did, everything I saw Pamela do finally, makes sense. She was a vampire.

A few minutes later I answered all of my mother's questions that I actually heard. She left me alone with some aspirins and water. "Dinner will be ready in about two hours, we are having company so look presentable."

As I stood in my room I looked into my mirror and saw a few bandages on my neck where Pamela tried rip out. I groaned as I pulled back the bloody gauze pad and tape and saw absolutely no wounds under there. I checked the time and I had more than enough time to get ready. All of a sudden I felt a surge of energy coursing through my veins I looked in the mirror and my dull onyx pupils engulfed my eyes and I lost control of my body and hovered in the air, body glowing, feeling more pain then I have ever felt in my life. I feel fangs pop into my mouth as I drop to the floor. I am feeling no different than before but I now have fangs in my mouth.

Now I felt like I was in another world. I turned to my window and jumped out and I didn't care that I was on the second floor of my house. I ran our patio and my mother's garden into the darkness of the night.

For the next hour, I fed on animals and anything that had heartbeat. I jumped into my window. Peeling off my bloody outfit I went into my shower and cleansed my body scrubbing the blood out of my hair and skin I turned the water on high and I turned the hot water on high and let my mind wander.

-----------------------------------------------------<A Few Minutes Later>---------------------------------------------------

I got out of the shower and laid my all black outfit on my bed. I still had about twenty minutes left before dinner so I decided to figure out what my new abilities were. I understood my basic abilities as a vampire pretty much I can fly, I need blood to survive, and for some reason I can control darkness.