Chapter 1. Introductions part 1.

A/N.
Before you start reading this, I just want to say. There will be very very strong language and smut throughout this book. If you don't like any swearing or sexual references, I just want to apologise.
I hope you all enjoy the first part. Xxx

Hannah's POV:
I was rudely awoken by two things this morning:
My alarm blaring History by One Direction, and my best friend, roommate and bandmate Charli banging on my bedroom door.

"GET UP YOU LAZY PILE OF SHIT WE'RE NEEDED IN THE OFFICE AND DON'T YOU DARE USE ZAYN LEAVING ONE DIRECTION AS AND EXCUSE FOR YOUR LAZINESS OR I SWEAR TO GOD......." She shouts.

I opened the door sharply,  with a face ready to kill

"Too soon?" She asked, as I walked away toward the kitchen.

"Always too soon" I yelled back, almost tripping over our pet pug Jaspar on the way.

"You little shit" i snapped, with a harsh tone.

"Don't take it out on the pug Mrs Ball" she mimicked going into her bedroom.

My usually smiley features quickly turned into a frown, as I threw a plate at the door. as the door shut, the plate smashed on impact.

"NOT. FUNNY." I growled

"You're cleaning it up, I'm busy" Charli yelled through the door 

"What procrastinating about whether you should ask Luke Hemmings out or not?" I retort back.

"Maaaaaaybe" she said shyly

"Or Braaaaaad Simpsooooooooon" I tease.

It was her turn to throw now. Except she forgot to open the door.

*SMASH*
"fuck" she whispered

"You're cleaning it up, I'm busy....." I copied her

"NIALL HORAN. IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN." She stated

I tutted, shaking my head whilst walking away to the living room.

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hannah, I'm 20 years old, I'm from Brighton, England; I'm very very VERY small, (5"2 to be precise); I have ombré blonde  hair and I'm in an upcoming band with my three best friends:

-Charli: she can introduce herself, she's the bassist. 
- Ebony: she's the lead guitarist
- and Jessie: she's the drummer, she doesn't talk much but she's a REALLY good drummer and lovely when you get to know her.

We're all from Brighton and music is all we've wanted to do since....Well..... Ever.

Charli appears out of her bedroom with her hair and makeup done, ready to go.

And then there's me, in my onesie and slippers eating toast with my hair in a messy bun with mascara from 2 days ago around my eyes after an incredible hangover yesterday left me in bed with a headache all day. Let's just say I was still feeling a little.....sensitive.

"I'll leave without you" my best friend taunts.

I sigh and get up knowing that she's done it before, and she'll do it again.

She plops herself on the sofa twirling the car keys in her hand, smirking knowing that she's won this round. 

I appear 20 minutes later wearing my "lol ur not Niall Horan" t-shirt, my checkered leggings with my black heeled ankle boots and my hair in loose curls. I know this will piss her off. Which is exactly why I do it.

She groans loudly and stands up to face me. She's silent for a few moments, studying me almost and then says:

"I'm still taller" and walks out the door. I stand there waiting, like something's missing until she pops her head round the door and adds:

"And you look like a twat, let's go".

There it is.

I smirk and walk out heading to the car to pick up Ebony and Jessie then heading off to Management to probably discuss album promo and shit like that.

The car unlocks and I motion to her to throw me the keys. She shakes her head and I sigh.

"We're already late, the last thing we need is to be pulled over cause you're still hungover" she states.

"Can you even drive?" I question worriedly.

"Yes of course that's such a stupid question" she retorts back, whilst getting in.

Lies.

I shake my head and get in the passenger seat, too tired to argue. I turn the radio to Nick Grimshaw, he'll always find a way to cheer me up.

"So wake up
You're sleeping hea....." Starts to blare through the speakers

"Ugh Nick why would you do this" Charli rolls her eyes before switching it to a different channel.

Oh yeah, there's one more thing I forgot to mention.

I HATE The Vamps.