Prologue Part 1

Hey, minna~!  My name is Sophie~! Also known as, Sophie_Otaku123~! This is my very first NALU Fanfic, so please don't leave any bad comments! Please! =( 

I don't own any of the character's in this story or even the anime. They all belong to Hiro Mashima. If I did, Natsu and Lucy should be together already! =)

Also I don't own the original story of Cinderella. It belongs to...who ever who did the actual story. I forgot! =(

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this NALU Fanfic that I made for you guys! Well, let's move on to the story! Ja Ne! =)

 - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

Lucy's P.O.V ( 10 years ago)

Hi! My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia! Nice to meet ya! Have you ever heard of this saying? Every story has a happily ever after. That's what my mom always told me before she died. And it wasn't long until my dad married another woman. Not only that I have a Step-Mother, I also have two Step-Sister's named, Lisanna and Minerva. Whenever my dad wasn't home, they always told me to do whatever they wanted. Like, they would tell me to do chores and make me ran errands. And today, they told me to sweep outside and wash the dishes. 

" Lucy! Get back in here you little brat! I need you to do an errand for me! " That was my Step-Mother.

So I ran back inside our mansion, " Yes! Coming m'am! "

" I told you to call me, Queen Titania! " She yelled at me.

" Sorry, I mean, yes Queen Titania! " I said, while bowing.

" Good girl! Now I want you to go in the forest and find Miss.Porlyusica and ask her for some medicine! You got that! And here! I already packed the stuff you need! Now get going! You better be back here before sun down! " Then she trough me a bag filled with stuff.

Then Lisanna came up to me, pointed her finger at me and yelled, " Yeah, you better be back here soon or else your dead, Lucy! " 

I caught the bag that Queen Titania gave me and I nodded and ran out of the big mansion. The forest, huh? Mom and dad always told me that there are lots of scary monster's in the forest. I think that I'll be okay! I put the bag on me, I grabbed a pointy tail and tied my hair. Then I put on that bracelet that mom gave me before she died and I ran into the forest. 

It was already noon, and I still haven't found that little house that Miss.Porlyusica lives in. I think I'm lost. Then I tripped on something, I fell and tumbled down the hill. Then I got unconscious. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was looking at the big blue sky. There were some big fluffy clouds. I found myself laying down somewhere in the forest. So, I got up. I saw that I had scratches and bruises everywhere. Then I heard this growling noise. What is that?! I slowly turned around and it was a...big bear! What am I supposed to do?! I'm scared! Someone please help me! I fell to the ground. I feel like crying. Is this the end for me? Am I going to be where Mommy is? 

Then someone went in front of me and his arm's were out. It was boy. He has salmon/pink spiky hair, he was wearing rich clothes and was wearing a white scarf with black lines.

" If you wanna eat her, you gotta go through me first! " He yelled.

Then the big bear went away. Then he turned around and asks me, " Are you okay? " I nodded.

Then he held out his hand, smiled and said, " What's your name? "

" My name...is Lucy. " Then I put my hand in his.