~ Anything Could Happen~ Chapter One

This story is dedicated to my Wifers Tori who introduced me to Wattpad. I love her a lot and would never imagine of loosing her. No I'm not a lesibian shes just my best friend and I call her my Wifers. Got a problem? You do? I dont care. 'Kay? 'Kay.

_________________________

"Ugh stupid people."

I kept walking down the alley hoping nothing would happen, I just can't belive my friends would just dump me off and let me walk home. Alone. I mean serious- I bumped into someone but couldnt see who.

"Oh. God. I'm so sorry. Wai-"

He put a hand over my mouth so I couldn't say anything, "Shh. Don't say anything."

He slowly led me to a limo. He voice sounded really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

 I started flailing my arms and kicking my legs, trying to get out screams, "Left mfe gwoo!"

He sat me down on his lap and told the driver to drive. I was really freaked out and about to bite his hand and scream. "Okay, your good."

He let go of me and I stood up right about to smack him across the face, well I sorta of did, he had my hand across his face.

"How dare you?! Who do yo-." I gaped, "You-your Andy Biersack!" I squeled then blushed , "Sorry, big fan, and why did you, uh, uhm, abduct me? And oh my god! I slapped you! Oh dear goddess! Are you alright?"

I laughed as he said "I didn't abduct you, I was dared to go get a girl and scare the shit out of her. Eh its fine, not like I haven't gotten slapped before, used to it. Anyway, you know my name, yet I have no clue who you are."

I blushed, "Oh, I'm Manda, well Amanda but everyone mostly calls me Manda."

We talked for a while well til we got to his place with the boys, man they were really quiet especially the random fuck known as CC. We got out and the boys tackled me to the ground.

"Eeeep!" I squealed as Ashley licked my cheek.

"Damn girl, you taste good." He smirked and ran off into the house.

"I'ma get you Ashley! Once the dingle heads get offa me!" I said laughing as the boys got off of me and I ran into the house.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF ASS?" I laughed falling onto the floor.

I heard someone come up behind me and put their hands on my eyes and pull me onto their lap, "I GOT HER FOR YOU ASH!"

"ANDY! You traitor!" I laughed kicking my legs.

He whispered in my ear, "One last thing before Ash steals you away."

I whispered back, "Yeah?"

"Will you come to one of our concerts?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god, thank you so much!", I said a bit too loudly.

All the boys came piling in, well I guess I heard alot of metal chains from their boots, still can't see since someone covered my eyes! >.<

"Now whats up with you, fan girl Manda?" CC asked while sitting on my lap.

"Ehh...Nothing?" Someone pushed CC off my lap aand grabbed me and started running away, up the stairs.

It could only be..."ASHLEY! PUT ME DOWN YOU PIECE OF ASS!"

He started laughing, "You still have yet to get this horny bastard back!"

I laughed with him and kicked my legs while whining, "Ashleeeeeeyy! Put me downn!"

I quickly realized he would be the one to drop me right on the carpet, but still it would hurt, "NO! I MEAN SOMEWHERE WHERE I WONT GET HURT!"

He grinned "Aiiighht. Close your eyes girly."

I closed my eyes tightly and held on before he threw me onto his bed and jumped onto it too.

"I feel slightly scared. DON'T RAAAPPEE MEEE!"

He laughed and smirked, "If I wanted to rape you, I would indefinately bring out the kinky shit."

I squealed, "Eeeewww!" I jumped up and ran back the steps, "SOMEONE SAVE ME!" I dived behind CC and Jinxx picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"LETS PLAY FOOTBALL WITH MANDA! Mandaball!" Jinxx screamed laughing and he ran outside.

The rest of the boys followed, "I don't wanna rain on anyones parade but I don't wanna die ._."

They all laughed and Jinnx threw me to Ashley who fell as he tried to catch me, with me on top, "Oh hot damn."

I blushed, "Oh hey. .___."

He laughed, stood up, and started running inside with me, but before we got in I heard Jinnx yelling, "OUT OF BOUNDS!"