Chapter Seven

I shook my head and turned toward the street, not bothering to look up and stepped off the curb.

A hand latched onto my wrist, pulling me back and sending me down onto the ground as a gust of air blew over me.

I looked up and realised that I almost got hit by a truck. Oh my god. When I looked to my left, I saw Harry sitting right beside me with his hand still wrapped securely around my wrist.

“Let me go,” I snapped, roughly shaking myself free of his grasp.

“Wait, please listen.”

I rolled my eyes and got up, brushing off the dirt. Harry stood up as well and looked at me, waiting for me to return the gaze.

“What?” I hissed.

“Your name isn’t Jade Simmons. It’s Gabriella Santiago…you’re my girlfriend.”

I laughed very lightly and awkwardly. “You’re kidding me. My name is definitely Jade Simmons and I’m most definitely not your girlfriend. We’re not even friends.”

“Really? Have you taken a look at your birth certificate lately?” He shot back.

I didn't have a response, well I did, it just wasn't good. "Who looks at their birth certificate?"

"You're name is Gabriella Dominique Santiago. You were born on the 3rd of March at 12:57am."

"How did you know my birthday?" I asked completely shocked.

"The same way I knew that you're a virgin; you're my girlfriend...or at least you were..."

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you high or something?"

"I can explain everything if you come with me."

I cocked my head to the side, "Where to?"

"Inside the studio...we have stuff in there..."

Well, he might be one crazy ass dude right now, but I was kind of curious to find out what he was talking about. I know that my name is Jade, not Gabriella. Sure he got my birthday right, but he could've asked one of my friends. And yeah, he knew I was a virgin, but I'm pretty sure that's a no brainer.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Fine. Just don’t kill anyone else, okay?”

“He’s not dead.”

“Good.”

Well, that wasn’t awkward… (note the sarcasm)

Harry walked toward a white, brick building and guided me to the door. He took out his keys and unlocked it, holding the door wide open for me to come inside.