Chapter 1 -Yeah that's me... err, us

Firstly I do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT

 ALSO!!!    when something is in *   * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha)  when something is in "    " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little) it'll be easyier to know who she's talking to once they get to the Naruto world  

 Dedicated to Ruka-Pyon for being awesome and writing an epic Naruto fanfic [:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! FIRST THING I EVER POSTED ON WATTPAD   XD    vote fan and stuff :P  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~EDIT~ This whole chapter is copywrited just so ya'll know, every bit of it is mine SO NO TOUCHY!

CHAPTER 1-~-

I sighed in relief as the bell rang signaling the end of the class; thank god I only had one left. *Why do these classes seem to drag on forever!* the evil one groaned. I rolled my eyes, not caring if anyone saw. *Because you don’t have to pay attention like I do and get bored* I thought back. *So remind me again why we’re stuck here* I sighed out loud, *why do you feel the need to continually ask?* *Because, I know it bugs you* I felt the smirk stretch across his face. I let a small smile show on my own, *you’re an ass you know that, Kale* *And extremely proud of it* My grin grew wider as I chuckled quietly. I continued to my locker, glaring at it, daring it to be difficult; it opened without a problem. “Good choice,” I said to it as I deposited my books from my previous class and slammed the door closed.

 I walked to my last class, study “group”. We never studied in groups, if at all, I assumed they just thought the name sounded more…productive. What was wrong with the old fashioned study period or hall, where in the hell did they come up with group? I sat in my regular seat in the back at one of the bigger tables; I usually had it to myself because people thought I was sort of strange. Which was all Kale’s fault, when I don’t pay attention and say something to him out loud or he says something that makes me laugh or make a random facial expression. I’ve gotten increasing better at keeping my face neutral and conversations in my thoughts, but every so often I mess up. 

 Thankfully I finished all my homework in their individual periods, so I had nothing to do during this time. I slouched forward in my seat, head in my hand. It’s nice to have a moment of peace, which I don’t get often with Kale always present; constantly making snide or dirty remarks, distracting me, or just being an ass in general. No matter how many times I want to strangle him, wish I could, or daydream about it; I know I love him and wouldn’t want him to be any other way.

 I smile softly. He’s been with me since I could remember; when I was younger I would talk to him and play make believe with him, back then he didn’t really have a name, but I’m told I called him Grain. Don’t ask me how the hell I came up with that, but that’s what he said I called him. Luckily my parents weren’t concerned and wrote it off as an imaginary friend. By the age normal parents would have thought it to be strange, they had stopped paying attention and I had learned the hard way that it had to be kept secret. Not that I minded much, I had Grain, and as I grew older I became grateful they didn’t, less they noticed my abnormal behavior. By the time 5th grade came we (mostly Kale) thought it was time for a name change, I didn’t blame him, Grain wasn’t exactly a human-ish. After careful thought and arguing we decided on Kale. I had originally thought of something like Gale or Garret, but he wasn’t too attracted to the letter G. I suggested Kale, to which he had no objections; we both thought it sounded badass.