fun facts

I was meant to write this months and months ago but I kept forgetting, so here are some random facts about Bedmate :))

1. Like almost all of my books which is based off something, Bedmate was based off a quick daydream I had during a math class which of course made me question myself - eg. what if two people really DID keep meeting at random times at random places, but always in the same kind of setting??

2. The first three chapters started off in third-person before I realized how much easier and better it would be in first person.

3. Storm and Mia were originally going to do the deed after meeting three or four times.

4. I was going to make Julia and Storm go out again at some point.

5. Storm and Mia was originally going to go through a "rough patch" that had nothing to do with Julia and Matt, but everything to do with the whole concept of "losing her virginity".

6. In the "now" chapters, I purposely kept Storm's name out during the first few chapters because Storm and Mia wasn't actually going to end up dating.

7. I really want to make Bedmate into a novel, or at least a little longer so I will most likely be editing it all in the future.

8. Personally, I don't actually care or believe in the whole concept of "losing your virginity".

9. Yes, there are some characters in this story that links to characters in my other stories hahah

10. (This doesn't really have anything to do with Bedmate but) I'M NOT ACTUALLY SURE WHEN I'LL BE POSTING ANOTHER STORY ON THIS ACC BC I'M CURRENTLY WRITING A FANTASY BASED STORY THAT WILL GO ON MY NEW ACCOUNT

Ps I love you all so very much thank you for all your votes and comments and messages, they have not gone unseen or unnoticed ❤️❤️❤️