Daddy!!!

The next noting I wonk up to the most lovely thing ever! Alex, on my bed bawling with blood on her head! She was crying so loud she didnt even notice me up!!

"Alex, sweetheart, what happened to you!! Are you ok?? Come to the potty room!" you see, Alex has and creative imagination! The bathroom: the potty room. The kitchen: the yummy room. The Living Room: fun room with TV. And I think you will under stand as life goes on for her. I start running to the bathroom with her in my arms getting blood all over, me and the room. I take her and set her on the sink as I grab a whole role of parer towels.

"Alex, you need to be still for mommy and be quiet. Can you do that?" I ask politely, but that's not how I get an answer back!

"NO!! you cant tewll mwe wat to do! Now fix mwe!!" She screams in my face!

"Alex! That is NOT how you talk to someone! After this you shall go in time out! You need to learn! Now let me get Aunt.Jay!" I quietly yell at her. Even though she hates it.

"Jay! Niall! Someone! I need help with Alex!!" I scream on the top of my lungs not caring if someone is sleeping! Niall, Jay, and Lou all run up stairs in the bathroom and stair with shock at my poor babygirl.

"Alex, sweetheart, tell us what happened!" Even though she probably is crying to hard to tell us.

"Sweety, can you tell me what happened?" Jay asked nicely, even though she is always nice.

"she won't tell us because she is crying to hard Because I yelled at her. She needs to learn, I have told her lots of times to not talk back and she still does. Now I feel like I did the wrong thing! I'm a bad mommy! I-I'm just like my own mother!" When I yelled that Jay, Lou, and Niall became quiet. I wasn't sure if I should have said it, but I did!

"your a very good mommy! I think see needs to learn to not talk back! I hope you punished her because that's what I always did to Lou." Jay said trying to cheer me up. But Alex started crying even harder.

"you are a very good mommy, Liz! I love that about you!" Niall said cheering me up alittle. Lou nodded agreeing with them both.

"Here, Lou and I will get Alex all cleaned up and you go rest I know you have been tired with Alex. Go have fun or something! I will watch Alex." Jay said... Oh, how I love her!

"Are you sure?? I will just go and watch a movie I guess." I said.

"of course I'm sure!" Jay said.

"thank you sooo much, Jay!" I said expanding the o in so. She nodded and I headed down stairs. As I go look at the movie shelve, I feel arms wrap around my waist and I know who that is. I smile and turn around and see my cute Boyfriend!

"I shall watch a movie with my beloved princess!" He said acting like a prince.

"ok!" I say as I peck his lips and pick out the movie Grease. I know Niall loves that move! The whole movie we were mostly talking and kissing... While spooning.

"you really are a great mom!" he said. Right then, I realize, that I have very strong geelings for him!! I turn around and kiss him with lots of passion. During the kiss I feel him smile. I smile back.

"WOAH!!! No sex on the couch!!!! I sit on there too, you know!!" There stands Lou snaking his fingers and putting his hand on his hip!

"shut up Lou!!!" I say,

"Alex is all fixed up. She said she will only tell mommy what happened." He said as he smirked. I walked up stairs as I saw my cutie on my bed.

"hey pumpkin. Tell me what happened." I say.

"I woke up, den I get ouwt of bed awnd go potty. Den I wawk back to u and I fewll and wanded on ur spesial grass ur poppy made u awnd cut my head!" she said looking down the whole time while shedding afew tears. I felt so bad for my babygirl!

"is that why u didn't want to tell me??" I asked and she nodded.

"I foregive you, it was only a accident! And why were you so mean to mommy?" I asked.

"I'm sowwy. I bad mommy. U good mommy, u not bad! I WUV u vewy much! Dis much!!" she said getting happier and putting her hands as wide as they go. I laugh as her as she giggles.

"i said I foregive you, now you can NOT do that again! No snack tonight for you and that is your punishment you understand!?!?" I said to her.

"yes mommy, I understawd! I sowwy!" she said looking down. Then I know the perfect way to get her to laugh. I start tickling her.. She starts laughing the cutest laugh ever! She obviously gets it from Niall.

"mommy... Pwease stop.... It tickles!" she said giggling again!

"ok, ok I will stop...... AFTER THIS!!" I say starting to tickling her again. Then she asked the question that I didnt want her to ask...

"I want daddy! Where is he!!" she starts to cry alittle, and I rub her back. This makes me wanna cry! So I HAVE to tell her.

"Alex, your daddy is here in this house. Your real daddy is Niall." I say as she looks up at the door and looks sad at who ever is there and then yells...

"u hawte me!! U downt wuv me!!" she screams and then jumps in my arm and hides her head. I turn around and see her daddy... Niall.