Chapter3: Blushes and Kisses?

"To the royal Hughes family of the Emerald kingdom. My son, Jerome Aceti of the Diamond kingdom has been chosen to be your daughter, Michelle Hughes's, fiancee. By signing this contract, you will report to our kingdom to discuss the plans for the ceremony of the wedding. Choose wisely and have a wonderful day. Signed, The Ore"!

I jumped up and ran out of the room. Then ran back and grabbed the paper. Running to my moms room and banging on the door. It swung open and she looked at me.

"I told you to go get dressed Michelle. What is it. I want to leave before night falls"she spat.

"D-Do I really have to do this mom!? I don't even know the Aceti family! I don't know nothing about the kingdom! I'm not marrying anyone I don't know and especially not one that doesn't know the true m-"

I sighed when she slapped me hard. I just held my cheek as it formed a deep red hand print.

"Don't you dare say that to me young lady. Especially since I forbidden you to say anything about you being that gender. I want a daughter! You are sticking to it! We discussed this many times! And you can't back out now! They'll even know if you burn it! Now go! Get! Dressed!"she yelled.

She slammed the door and I frowned. Then sighed and kept holding my cheek.

I walked to my room. Opening the door and changing into a long silky light blue dress with stripes of dark blue and pearl white at the bottom that started at the belt which was tightly around my waist. I slipped on blue high heels and my mom made me wear lipstick. Making me cringe.

I only wore blue because it is the Diamond kingdom. Diamond is blue, sometimes.

It took us two hours to get there since we were riding in a carriage.

When we arrived, we went up to the door and my mom knocked on the large doors.

The place was beautiful. It was large to. Many windows and the place was sparkling.

The door opened and some guy in a tux answered. Addressed himself as just a butler and let us in.

My mom discussed everything to him and he said to wait near the front door.

When I saw he left the room, I turned to my mom.

"I want to leave. Now"I whispered.

"No your not. We're not going anywhere young lady. You are now marrying him wether you like it or not. You signed it, now you have to purpose. Like the paper reads".

I frowned and went to just walk out, but they entered the room again. This time with two people.

Two baccas. Is this a bacca kingdom or something?

One was about my age and the other one was much older.

He walked to my mom and kissed her hand and the younger one did the same with mine.

My cheeks flushed deeply and I looked away.

"Michelle", I looked over at my mom then the two as she introduced them ,"This is King Joshua and Prince Jerome. The one you'll be marrying".

"What"!?

Me and Jerome looked at each other as we said it at the same time.

Both of our cheeks were the deepest red. Even if his fur was covering his.

"Y-You didn't metion-"

"That his family are a bacca species. I'm sure I have once. Now that I remember, I told you on the way here but you were daydreaming out the window as always"she growled at me.

I frowned and looked at the ground. Messing with my hands. Jerome frowned and walked in front of me. Grabbing my chin and raising my head up to look at him. He smiled and my cheeks flushed. Our faces were SERIOUSLY close to each other.

"It's okay. Want a little look at the house Michelle? You know, you will be living here for a while now since we're engaged. Just staying in serperate rooms till we're married"he whispered to me.

I got my face away and looked at him. Nodding.

"O-Okay".

I walked past and between him and his father and up the flight of stairs quickly. Jerome followed behind me. This is gonna be a while.