Master Has Rules

Dipper p.o.v

I yank my arm forward trying to get this stupid chain off but I do it quietly. I'm afraid I might wake Bill. He wraps his arms around my stomach pulling me closer to him. I became frozen, waiting for a couple minutes before I start back at the chain, trying my best not make to much noise. After what felt like forever I gave up and decided to sleep. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

I open my eyes to see Bill at his wooden desk. He was writing something down. He seem aggravated about it. A frown was on his face but it so disappear ."Good morning my sweet.~" He said with a small smirk. I looked the other direction, ignoring him with a frown. "What the matter baby?" He says getting up from his chair. He sit down next to me, moving my chin with his fingers so our eyes could meet.We both stared at each other for a moment till I couldn't stand it. "I hate You!" I yelled hitting his hand way. This seem to piss him off because he yanked my chin to face him once more but this time a little violently. "You will fall for me one way or a other. Its going to happen. And your not leave this ship your going to be with me for the rest of your life so if I were you I would get comfortable because it's going to be a long life." A little bit of tear rolled down my face."Aw, what's the matter baby.~" He smirked licking one if my tears off. I let out a small squeal. He chuckled as his smirk grew.

He held both of my wrist tight. "Tell me you love me." He whispered at first but when I didn't say it the volume of his voice increased."Say it! Tell me you love me!" More tears fell and I squealed ounce more, but still didn't say a word. "Fine! I'll make you say it!" He says pushing me down and pinning both arms above my head with one of his hands. He yanked down my pants and boxers quickly. I gasp at the cool air as it hit my naked lower haft. "I'll tell you one last time. Say you love me!" I was sobbing about now. I was scared and I didn't want to give him what he asked for, not after all that he did. I shook my head no. That send him over the edge. He began pumping me fast. I bit my lip form moaning. He bend down to lick up my tears again. His frown soon faded and replaced with a smirk. Lick his lips at the site underneath him.

I was about to reach my climax, till Bill stopped me from doing so."Don't even. Not in till you tell me you love me." I whimper. "Say it!" Bill yelled, pumping even faster. I arch my back wanting to cum."I-I lo-ve you." I said giving in."What's that? I can't hear you my sweet!" He saus pumping me fast. "I love you!" Bill smirked getting what he wanted."Who owners you!" He yells his smirk not leaving his face."Y- You do!" He stops pumping me. He bends down to give me a quick kiss."Your Damn right and don't you for get it."

He gets up walking back to his chair. Crossing his legs he gets back to his work like nothing happened. All I could do was watch him and quietly sod in the blankets.

------Time skip------

"Here." Bill hands me a small plate with cook fish on it. I didn't take it. He slammed it down on the ground next to the bed that I was sitting on."Fine, don't eat! I don't give a shit!" Bill stomps back to his working desk. Writing and reading paper like he has been doing all day. I just sat here or sleep all day. Its so boring he doesn't let me do any thing. I really hate this guy. I glared at him form across the room till something caught my eye. The journal! That jerk! "Hey, that's not your!" Bill didn't look up form his work. A smirk appeared "It is now." I shook my head."No, it Fords!" Tears were in the corner of my eyes. That's Ford's and he work hard on that even risked his own life.

I jump up ofc the bed and ran to Bill desk to garb the journal bit was yanked back. I yelp in surprise. Bill still didn't look up from his paper but he didn't have to to know what just happened. His smirk grew."How cute." He said finally looking up from his papers. "Aw, are you going to cry baby?~" he chuckle, which pissed me off even more. I gritted my teeth, pull on my chain on my wrist."G-give it back!" I kept pulling the chain making my wrist red and holding my tears in. "Don't talk to your master like that. It makes me mad." He says crossing his arms."Your not my master you ass!" I growled. I slammed my hand over my mouth knowing I made a big mistake. Bill push his chair back slowly walking over to me.

---Slap---

I held my red cheek. I couldn't hold the tears in any more. "Guess I need to punish you again." He says sending shivers up my back."Please don't." He shakes his head. "It's to late for that." He grabs a hand full of my hair slamming my face on the wooden floor boards. I whimper when my face hits the ground. My naked butt was sticking in the air."I'll go easy on you this one time. Its part of my fault since I haven't taught you anything yet." A grin spared across his face."I guess that's what I'll do. Teach my precious pet what he needs to know.~" I try squirming out of his grip but Bill slapped my ass hard. "Stop moving you whore." He hiss.

Bill loosen his belt and slowly unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knee as well as his boxers. I close my eyes tight. Bill plaece his member into me make scream. He didn't wait for me to adjust, instead he thrust in to me. I made tight balls with my fist. As Bill thrust in and out of me he bend down to my ear and whispered "Rule one: my sweet.~ Call me master. If you don't you'll get punished. The only time al-ah~ all let you say my name is if you mm~ moan it in sex my love.~" he says grabbing my hips even tighter. "Rule two: I own you so don't let any one have you." He thrust into me again making me moan. "Rule three: when I ah~ say something you do it.~ and rule nuh~ four: don't ever try running for me." He thrust even harder.

"Do you understand!" I nodded."I don't hear you!" "Y-yes!" He smacked my ads again. "Yes what!" Crying I yelled "Yes master." He thrust into me once more holding my hips that were bleeding from his tight grip. "One last thing darling who owns you?" "Y-you m-master. You own me." Liking the answer he got he pull out of me. Dropping me on the floor."Good, I think you know all you need to know my love." He says smirk at my tired body. Before he left he pulled up his boxers and pant, buckled his pants. Shutting the door leaving me in the dark once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't warn you that there was smut. I hate doing that because it spoils the story and you'll know it's coming. If you want me to start warning you again just say so in the comments. Well, bye hoped you liked it.