Sword against Sword - Chapter Eleven

I walked behind my parents as they led me to there personal training room.

My mother turned around to face me.
"Our ancestors were warrior queens, fighting in each and everyone of there wars."
My father I saw Sat down with Thoreth beside him.
"You will be the next queen, so show me what you got."
She pulled two swords off a shelf and thew one to me, I caught it in mid air.
I

CE slid of my shoulder and the to his full size as what I thought to be my mother's familiar walked into the room.
Her familiar was a dragon of course but I could tell that this one was no shapeshifter.
"Meet Jade, my familiar."
Jade was a handsome male dragon a bit smaller than ICE but he was definitely more experienced than my Dragon counterpart.
"This is ICE, but I'm sure you know all about him by now." I looked at Thoreth with a glare.
"

Yes, I have also heard that you trained under the master swordsman Aaron?"
"Yes." Master Aaron was Auntie Tim's husband and he had been in distant that I learn how to defend myself.
Now I know why.
"Good man, he was my body guard for twelve years before you were born that's why I trusted you into his care."
I smiled if only a little.
"And that wonderful woman, Gindra oh what a wonderful cook!" My smile was bigger this time, I remembered the Nut Pie Auntie Gin had cooked for me every year with the help of her squirrel companion Fufes.
Fixes could find the perfect ingredients for any meal, which made him the perfect companion for Auntie Gin.
"Well show me what you know." My mother said and I started to circle her being light on my toes.
She matched my pace and circled me back. I frowned if only on purpose to see if she would attack.
She came at me with her left side, I grabbed my sword with both hands and swung to the right.
I spun up behind her and grabbing her in a light choke hold I held my sword inches from her neck to show I had won.
"Very impressive, maybe you should be my new body guard?"
I laughed and looked over at ICE, who was in a deep conversation with Jade.
"Would you like to go again?" My mother asked and I stepped back.
"Gladly."