1. They're Coming.

They're coming.

June opened her eyes, staring at the chipping white ceiling above her, just barely visibly as the hallway light peeked its way through the space under the door.

The Winchesters.

June frowned, sitting up slightly. The Winchesters? She looked at the ugly grey paint of the walls, picking at it with her nails. She heard a hiss and rolled her eyes, laying back down on the uncomfortable hospital mattress. There was silence for a while and June's eyes began to close.

They're coming!

June woke with a start, gasping for air. Sunlight broke through the thin ripped curtains, lighting up the dreary atmosphere of the hospital room. June sighed, sitting up, her ears still ringing from the deafening silence. The whispers had stopped, but the energy was awkward and stiff, as if they were scared.

There was a sharp knock at the door, followed by "June Arber, up!" and the jingle of keys as the door unlocked. June rolled her eyes, getting up and tugging on a fresh set of murky blue patient clothes, walking out, glaring at the guard.

June found herself staring into space as the nurse handed her her daily pills, and with her eyes almost glazed over, June downed the pills with a sip of water, lifting her tongue to prove she had taken them. The nurse nodded and June spun on her heel, walking to the table where she would sit every day, her sketch pad and pen under her left arm. Once she sat, the whispers began. They're coming.

June frowned, trying to shut them out.

The Winchesters. They mustn't know.

"Shut up," June muttered, but it was no use. The voices continued, louder and more wary.

They mustn't know!

"Leave me alone!" June exclaimed, covering her ears with her hands. Her doctor placed his hand on her shoulder.

"June," he soothed. "Just breathe June." June exhaled, letting her hands fall onto the table.

"They're getting bad again?" he asked.

She nodded.

"What are they saying, June?"

"Th-They're coming..." she whispered.

"Who are?"

June looked him in the eye. "The Winchesters."