PRINCIPLES OF LIFE
· No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
· No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
· Money is not yours until you spend it.
· When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth;when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
· How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
· No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
Remember this -- We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!
YOU ARE READING
You've Got MailRandom
I get emails everyday, so I decided to make a collection of them. Check them out! DISCLAIMER: ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE RELEVANT MAILERS. I JUST COLLECT THE EMAILS.